Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

Have you ever seen someone losing their life savings to gambling?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 24-8-2023 13:46:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
It's well documented that gambling addiction can lead to a person losing it all to the game. There have been instances when a person has lost his/her property, savings, and everything while gambling incessantly without limits. Have you come across someone losing it all?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 24-8-2023 14:12:48 | Show all posts
No. But I came across several news stories around my vicinity of people turning into addicts betting at different card sports events.

Ever since the advent of multiple online platforms coming up, a few guys around my residence have found themselves in the trap of addiction. It wasn’t long until a good Samaritan advised those people on the negative impacts of addiction, and that led them to quit the game altogether and save their house.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 24-8-2023 14:50:16 | Show all posts
No. But I came across several news stories around my vicinity of people turning into addicts betting at different card sports events.

Ever since the advent of multiple online platforms coming up, a few guys around my residence have found themselves in the trap of addiction. It wasn’t long until a good samaritan advised those people on the negative impacts of addiction, and that led them to quit the game altogether and save their house.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 24-8-2023 15:09:44 | Show all posts
No. I have not come across such news in my circle.

However, it is well documented that gambling without a limit can well and truly invite misfortunes sooner than later. It cannot be even considered as a way to earn fast and passive income, given its nature and your chances to earn out of this.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list