Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 2

Which tokens in the AI field are worth investing in?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-3-2024 21:13:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
1. Do you still have confidence in the Magic project? It seems that the innovation is falling behind.

The development of the Magic project has indeed been less impressive compared to some other emerging projects or even existing ones like Ronin, especially in terms of innovation and planning, which is lacking. However, within the Arb ecosystem, particularly in the gaming sector, it seems to outperform other similar projects. Additionally, it has not encountered severe issues. Therefore, I am still holding onto it.

2. Is it advisable to buy CRV?

Among all DEX platforms, the two most crucial projects currently are Uniswap and Curve. From my understanding, Curve has not experienced significant problems. However, its situation is similar to Magic in terms of lacking innovation and planning. I am still holding it, but I have not been making additional regular investments.

3. Regarding NAT

My introduction to NAT started with an article about the theory of digital matter. I find the theory and its concepts interesting, so I bought some. Furthermore, there are articles envisioning broad scenarios by combining NAT with Bitmap. If these ideas come to fruition, it opens up vast possibilities. However, the practical application of NAT and how its ecosystem will develop still have a long way to go.

4. About AltLayer, how does it differ from Tia?

AltLayer can be understood as a system for constructing second-layer extensions. Users can build their own second-layer extension systems using it, making it a popular Rollup as a Service project. Additionally, it emphasizes the functionality of restaking. The difference from Tia lies in the fact that Tia is currently focused on addressing data availability issues and helping Ethereum share the burden of data availability. AltLayer, on the other hand, is more focused on solving computational problems similar to other Rollups (like Optimism) and helping Ethereum share the burden of contract execution.

5. Is XXX likely to become the leader of Bitcoin's second layer?

I think current second-layer Bitcoin projects all have their respective issues: those with high popularity often employ conventional technology, projects with good technology lag behind in ecosystem development, and some that gained an initial advantage struggle with subsequent development. Therefore, I believe the best approach is to let the market test and select, leaving it to time for validation. I choose to participate in some projects I personally like.

6. There was no year-end summary this year.

I originally planned to do it, but various events or new things that caught my interest distracted me, and the summary was left behind. In the future, I will incorporate some reflections on lessons learned from the previous year and the last bull market into my articles.

7. Which AI tokens are worth buying?

I recently looked at several popular and highly praised so-called AI tokens but found that they are not the type I prefer. As of now, I have not bought any of the popular AI tokens on the market.

8. About World Coin tokens

Readers often ask if World Coin tokens are worth buying. In fact, I shared my viewpoint on this project a long time ago: I am not particularly fond of this project. Just the practice of collecting irises is hard for me to accept. I have not bought it, and I probably won't in the future.

9. About ZETA

My understanding of ZETA is that it is a blockchain main chain (Layer 1) similar to Ethereum, supporting smart contracts. I am not optimistic about any blockchain main chains like ZETA because fundamentally, they follow the Ethereum route. Regardless of how they emphasize their uniqueness and advantages in whitepapers, from a technical framework and application perspective, they will eventually develop into competitors with Ethereum, either voluntarily or involuntarily.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 16-3-2024 21:19:25 | Show all posts
Is it still worth investing?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits