Reply: 7

Guardiola: "Won all titles! Future goal: Leading team to World Cup!"

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-3-2024 13:38:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
Renowned coach Guardiola has already won every club honor possible. But what's left for his coaching career is a national team championship trophy. So, will Guardiola coach a national team?

Guardiola has been with Manchester City for eight years now, still very content and leading the team in the pursuit of championships across multiple fronts in the new season. However, many Premier League clubs may wonder when Guardiola will leave Manchester City. This is because Guardiola's Manchester City is incredibly stable, having won the Premier League title multiple times. Now there may be a sign. In a recent interview with ESPN, Guardiola mentioned that he might coach a national team in the future.

When asked about his coaching career and what else he wants to do, Guardiola said he wants to coach a national team and lead them to participate in the European Championship or World Cup. However, he currently stated that he doesn't know when he will coach that national team. As a Spaniard, he is likely to coach his own country's team, but further details will depend on discussions with the responsible persons of the national team.

But he also mentioned that although he has the idea of coaching a national team, he hasn't set the goal of winning championships. He also revealed that when he started coaching, he didn't expect to win so many championships. Finally, Guardiola said, "I hope to have the experience of participating in the World Cup, European Championship, or Copa America. I hope to achieve it. But I don't know when it will be, maybe in 5 years, 10 years, or 15 years, but I hope to experience being the head coach in the World Cup."

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-3-2024 13:40:19 | Show all posts
Such a coach is truly remarkable. I'm afraid no one can stand shoulder to shoulder with him, right?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-3-2024 16:37:27 | Show all posts
I believe with Guardiola's continued championship efficiency, he will be regarded as the greatest coach in history.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-3-2024 08:13:39 | Show all posts
Given Guardiola's coaching style and current trajectory, if he were to coach a national team one day, whenever they participate in the World Cup or European Championship, there would be a chance for Guardiola's coached team to win the title.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-3-2024 08:24:12 | Show all posts
So, will he actually coach a national team? Let's open a betting market!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-3-2024 08:33:37 | Show all posts
Usually, during a period of top performance, one desires to explore different achievements. We look forward to seeing what unique accomplishments Guardiola will have on his resume.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-3-2024 09:24:09 | Show all posts
In fact, he is quite confident, just dropping a hint to expedite things.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-3-2024 09:24:40 | Show all posts
After achieving success at the club level, coaches often aspire to prove themselves at the national team level. However, coaches who have succeeded with national teams often find it difficult to adapt to the environment of club football.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list