Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

What's the use of playing those champions in regular matches?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-3-2024 05:41:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
February 22nd News: Keria's livestream content today is translated as follows:

I don't know if those people truly don't know or deliberately say such things. Last year, I profited greatly from using champions I chose, but ultimately, due to significant changes in the patch, those champions couldn't be used in big matches anymore. It's almost the same this time. In the first round of the regular season, I kept using those champions, but they got nerfed, and slowly, I couldn't pick them anymore.

Some people bring up these things, saying, "What's the point of playing those champions in the regular season? You can't use them in important matches anyway, wasn't it the same before?" Hearing these words makes me feel speechless. It's obvious that it's because of the patch changes that we can't pick them... How should I respond to these arguments?... Last year, the important matches were mainly the spring split, MSI, summer split, and Worlds. Except for Worlds, the patches were all different.

I just want to say in advance, to preemptively warn, that champions like Blasting Blood will be significantly nerfed, and those champions used in the first round have all been nerfed. I'm afraid if I don't choose them, those kinds of remarks will appear again.

If my strength is evaluated truthfully, I don't care. Anyway, my values are "as long as my skills are recognized by industry professionals, and then loved by fans." But because of those unreasonable comments... I feel... If I don't say these things, those comments will continue.

It's not just me; honestly, my fans who support me feel bad when they see those comments. Those comments often appear, and I feel like I have to come out and say these things. Even though if I say them, there won't be much change.

Actually, I'm not fond of discussing these things or things related to other players during livestreams, so I feel like there's no benefit in saying these things, and I've been silent about it. Recently, I feel like I have to discuss these topics in the future.

Although I'm interested in soccer, I don't watch all soccer matches. Generally, people tend to judge based solely on the public's evaluation of players. There are also many people like this in League of Legends. I think there are many newcomers, and recently, I feel like there have been many excessive comments about the game and about me. So those who don't know me might think that way, which is annoying, but there's nothing I can do.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-3-2024 06:35:53 | Show all posts
Can supports really be useful? I don't understand.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-3-2024 06:36:20 | Show all posts
Can a support really have such great ability? They would've played solo lane long ago.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-3-2024 13:33:17 | Show all posts
What's the use of playing those champions in regular matches?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list