Reply: 2

How to Determine Long Road Cables in Baccarat

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-2-2024 07:44:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
In online gambling, it is common to see streaks of Banker (red) or Player (blue). How can you take advantage of these streaks? My approach is to follow immediately when two Banker or two Player outcomes occur.

For example:
- Banker represents 1, and Player represents 2.
- If the sequence is 121211, follow 1.
- If the sequence is 1212122, follow 2.

Some may ask, why wait for two occurrences? Isn't it okay to follow the streak as soon as it appears?

I have a different perspective. Think about it, can you predict a streak after just one Banker or Player outcome? If two outcomes occur, the clear indication is that the probability of a streak of Banker or Player is high.

You might not fully understand this explanation, but that's how I express it. Just think about it.

Now, let's talk about the betting strategy when following streaks of Banker or Player.

Many people use various progression betting systems like 1-2-4-8 or 1-1-2-2-3-3, and so on. I myself am not sure anymore.

However, I use flat betting, betting directly on Banker or Player until it changes. Why do I use flat betting? I have another idea about this.

For example, if the sequence is 121211, bet on 1 until it changes. (1 for Banker, 2 for Player)

- If the next result is 2, the round ends, and I lose one unit.
- If the next two results are 1 and 2, the round ends. I neither win nor lose. It's a break-even situation.
- If the next three results are 1, 1, and 2, I win one unit.
- If the next four results are 1, 1, 1, and 2, I win two units.
- If the next five results are 1, 1, 1, 1, and 2, I win three units.

If I'm lucky enough to catch a streak of 15 Bankers, I would profit by 14 units.

After all this explanation, do you see the difference between using flat betting and using various progressive betting systems?

The difference is, with flat betting, as long as I win one unit, I don't lose in that round, and I can truly catch the streak until the end.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-2-2024 08:37:12 | Show all posts
Learning the trends in baccarat can also be worth studying.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-2-2024 11:02:47 | Show all posts
I've finished reading, and I also agree with your subsequent views and suggestions.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list