Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

Team India relishes Gujarati and Kathiyawadi delicacies in Rajkot ?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-2-2024 13:04:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
The Indian team reached Rajkot after a brief rest following their second Test against England in Vizag. They are gearing up for the third Test, which is crucial for them to gain an edge in the series.According to India Today, the team is staying at Sayaji Hotel in Rajkot till 19th Feb. Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul have been allotted Royal Heritage suites, with Rohit getting the presidential one. On Tuesday (13th Feb), the players will enjoy traditional Gujarati and Kathiyawadi dishes prepared by the hotel.. They will have Fafda-Jalebi, Khakhra, Gathiya, Thepla, and Khman for breakfast and Dahi Tikari, Vagherela Rotlo (Bajra Roti with yogurt and garlic), and Khichdi Kadhi for dinner. Hotel director Urvesh Purohit said that the Indian players love this kind of food and have enjoyed it before. He mentioned that KL Rahul, Hardik Pandya, and MS Dhoni are big fans of it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-2-2024 13:33:27 | Show all posts
Wow, that sounds delicious! I hope the Indian team enjoys their stay and plays well in the third Test. Go India!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-2-2024 13:35:59 | Show all posts
I wonder how the England team is coping with the Rajkot heat and the spicy food. They must be missing their Abu Dhabi break. Maybe they should have some Khichdi Kadhi to cool down

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-2-2024 13:38:46 | Show all posts
I’m jealous of the Indian team. I wish I could stay in a Royal Heritage suite and eat Gujarati and Kathiyawadi food.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list