Reply: 3

Harbhajan Singh on Virat Kohli’s prolonged break from cricket

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-2-2024 11:42:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
Harbhajan Singh, the former India cricketer, spoke highly of Virat Kohli while analyzing India’s team for the last three Tests against England. He said on his YouTube channel that he wishes Virat Kohli’s family well. He also said that the Test match is not the same without Virat, who adds a lot of spice to the red-ball format. He called Kohli a brand that has advanced the format, as a legendary spinner himself. Virat Kohli is one of the best batters in the current era and is passionate about playing the Test format. Virat has always said that the red-ball format is his preferred format and he has scored runs in every part of the world while representing the Indian Test team. Harbhajan Singh said, “Virat Kohli is still not available for selection. No one knows the reasons, I hope Virat, his family, and everyone is fine. I hope he comes back soon because the Test match feels incomplete without him. He is a brand in Test cricket that has taken Test cricket forward. Virat Kohli will not play in the next three matches but we hope everything goes well and he comes back soon.”

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-2-2024 12:06:49 | Show all posts
I agree with Harbhajan Singh, Virat Kohli is a brand in test cricket

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-2-2024 12:10:35 | Show all posts
I think Virat Kohli should have  played in the rest of the matches of the test series against England because national duty comes first place

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-2-2024 12:17:25 | Show all posts
We should understand that  Kohli is a human being, and we should respect his decision to opt out of the rest of the match of test series against England

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list