Reply: 2

Is there bad blood between Rohit Sharma and Hardik Pandya? The report says

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-2-2024 11:31:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hey, cricket lovers. I just heard some shocking news about Rohit Sharma and Hardik Pandya. They have unfollowed each other on Instagram, which shows that they are not on good terms. This happened after Rohit Sharma’s wife Ritika Sajdeh slammed MI coach Mark Boucher for backing Hardik Pandya as the new MI captain. She said in a podcast that there is a lot of tension in the MI team. Hardik Pandya also reacted to her comments by posting a cryptic message on his Instagram story. Mark Boucher and Ritika Sajdeh have made the situation worse between Rohit Sharma and Hardik Pandya. The report also said that both the MI players have stopped following each other on Instagram.
This is a big blow for MI fans, who already lost 4 million followers on social media after Rohit Sharma was sacked as MI captain. This was a huge surprise for Indian cricket fans before the IPL 2024 auction in December last year.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-2-2024 11:40:29 | Show all posts
As a big fan of Rohit, I think MI should make Rohit Sharma captain again

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-2-2024 11:44:33 | Show all posts
I think these types of incidents are not good for cricket, because both players are part of national cricket team too

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list