Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

Return of Dhoni's trademark Helicopter shot in U-19 world cup ,want to know ?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-2-2024 15:24:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
On 31 January -2024  a match between India and New zealand is played in  U-19 World Cup .During Indian innings a Indian cricketer Musheer Khan played a helicopter shot and hit a six some cricket enthusiasts told his helicopter shot was better than Dhoni's trademark Helicopter shot because of this helicopter shot is again come in to  lime lights.
However Helicopter shot is invented by veteran cricketer and former skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni and he made this shot popular in International cricket .
The helicopter shot is a way of hitting the ball when it is very low and fast. You swing the bat to the side and then spin it around. It is hard to do, but it can help you get more runs.
In his biography Dhoni revealed that , Helicopter shot  is not  invented by him, his  childhood friend and former cricketer Santosh Lal.
Talking more about it Dhoni told  my friend Santosh Lal taught me how to play a Helicopter he helped me a lot in perfecting this shot as well as my cricketing skills.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-2-2024 15:38:58 | Show all posts
What do you think Musheer's Helicopter shot was better  than Dhoni's helicopter shot?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-2-2024 16:15:42 | Show all posts
Return of Helicopter shot  in International cricket made people excited and nostalgic

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-2-2024 16:17:38 | Show all posts
Musheer Khan is talented cricketer if he continues his form and keeps on working on his skills he become a good cricketer

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list