Reply: 3

Dravid is unhappy with India’s first innings performance

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-2-2024 13:00:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
On talking on performance of Indian cricket team in first team in ongoing test series against England.
He said ours performance was not up to mark ,Indian head coach added that we could have added 60-70  more runs in  first inining of test but we miss the opportunity because pitch were pretty good to bat on second day .
Dravid also mentioned that Dravid said that England and Pope played very well against the spinners. They used loads of reverse sweeps and sweeps against India ,will have to change their strategy for the next matches.
He said   while speaking in press conference
"I mean, [the pitch was] challenging today, and I wouldn't be so harsh to judge them [batters] on today. In fact, if anything, I thought we left probably 70 runs on the board in the first innings when conditions were pretty good to bat in on day two. I thought in those kinds of situations, we got ourselves into some good starts and we didn't really capitalise. We didn't get 100, we didn't get somebody getting a really big 100 for us. So in some ways I think I just felt we left those 70-80 runs back in the hut in the first innings"

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-2-2024 13:11:05 | Show all posts
Rahul Dravid said we miss the opportunity in the inining

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-2-2024 13:14:38 | Show all posts
Bazzball cricket is being successful in first test loads of sweeps and reverse sweeps were played against India's spin trio

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-2-2024 13:16:54 | Show all posts
Ahead of second test India think tank will have to work on its strategic planning against England batting they used loads of sweeps and reverse sweeps against us in first test

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list