Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

Flick: We must display a different mentality; this is a deserved defeat.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-1-2024 12:27:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
In the concluding Bundesliga match, Bayern suffered a 0-1 defeat at home against Bremen. After the game, coach Flick gave an interview to the reporters.

On the players' performance:

"I have enough experience to judge whether the training has reached the level we want, and the players have been performing excellently in training for several weeks. However, we did not play at our expected level in today's match, and we need to find solutions to the problems. For more than 70 minutes, I didn't feel the determination to win among the players, but in the last 20 minutes, I felt the desire to win. Our performance in the first half was poor, and we lost possession of the ball too many times. This was a deserved defeat."

On the title race:

It's too early to talk about this topic now. We haven't even completed the first half of the season, and we still have a match against Union Berlin. However, we did lose three points in today's game, and we will show a better level against Union Berlin.

On the current situation of the team:

We behaved as if we were leading by ten points in the standings, but we still have Champions League matches ahead. We need to show a different mentality in the league. We wanted to show aggression from the beginning, but we couldn't do that at any point in the game. We shouldn't blame the players; we need to find solutions to the problems.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-1-2024 15:44:37 | Show all posts
Keep it up!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-1-2024 19:23:47 | Show all posts
You should read more news on this matter.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 30-1-2024 04:40:35 | Show all posts
The right mentality is certainly not something that can be easily summoned!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 30-1-2024 04:56:31 | Show all posts
Adversity is a part of success. I believe you and the players will find ways to overcome challenges.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list