Reply: 4

Preference varies; some watch bets.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 6-9-2023 13:45:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
"On April 24th, I placed a bet on the Lakers vs. Grizzlies game. I still believe that the Lakers can defeat the Grizzlies at home. Looking at the records, it's been a while since the Lakers played in the playoffs, and a 4-point spread at home doesn't seem like a big difference. I believe it's quite possible for them to beat the Grizzlies, although their recent winning percentage hasn't been great. I hope this bet won't go south.

Speaking of which, I've always been curious about something. After you place a bet on a sports match, do you generally choose to watch the game, or do you just patiently wait for the results? In the past, before I got into sports betting, if I had the time and the inclination, I would go online to watch the games. Now that I'm into sports betting, I watch the games more often than before, although not excessively. So, most of the time in the past, I would just read the text descriptions of the games, but nowadays, I watch the actual games more frequently.

As I've watched more games, I've sometimes found them rather inexplicable. Games that should have been easily won suddenly end up in unexpected losses. Mainstream media often use terms like ""upsets"" or ""choking"" to describe these teams, but sometimes, these games really feel like they might be fixed. You wonder how a team that performed so well in the previous games could suddenly fall apart in this one. It's truly puzzling at times.

Nowadays, my involvement in sports betting sometimes makes me anxious and worried. I lack confidence in my predictions, and when my bets fail, I feel disappointed and frustrated. When I win, I start wondering if I can maintain the winning streak in the next round. After playing for this long, I've realized that sports betting is much more challenging than I initially thought. Betting on games and then watching them is another kind of discomfort. Perhaps in the future, I should choose not to watch the games I've bet on. At least that way, I can stay calm and avoid getting angry after watching the games."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-9-2023 16:36:03 | Show all posts
I won't watch the game, but I'll still check the final score.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-9-2023 17:49:39 | Show all posts
If I have time, I will still watch the game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 6-9-2023 18:41:26 | Show all posts
Not watching the game, so I won't feel anxious, haha. I'll just go with the flow for the outcome.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-9-2023 20:20:59 | Show all posts
Actually, I think I should watch it. I can learn what to pay attention to for the next bet.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list