Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

Today, I want to share my experience after winning at slots and baccarat.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-9-2023 13:02:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
After playing baccarat for such a long time, I feel like I have some experience to share. I don't bet on the Dragon, only on the Player and the Pair. Let me explain when the Player and the Pair usually come out:

1. Usually, after the Dragon (Banker) has come out for 3 to 5 rounds, it's a good time for the Player and the Pair to appear. Of course, they can come out at other times, but this is a relatively safe time frame. Each table has a trend chart, and the accuracy depends on your observation.

2. Take a look at the approximate positions of the initial pairs and players. In my opinion, they usually won't be neighbors.

3. Observe the betting situation at the table. Generally, the house edge favors the Banker, but they won't overdo it. To avoid suspicion, they occasionally let the Player win. It's hard to predict this as they have computers working for them.

4. When I see a potential opportunity, I will place three consecutive bets. Even if you are good at calculations, it's still an approximate range, and three bets are my limit. If it doesn't come out, I quit.

5. The most important point: I don't bet on the first to third rounds. I know it might seem shameless, but that's how it is for small players. I only start betting when I'm confident. If I can't see any favorable conditions, I change tables. This requires some patience, especially if you don't have many chips. It may seem unimpressive to high rollers, but it's the safest approach.

6. If you win, change tables immediately. Never chase your winnings; that's a big mistake in gambling.

This is just some of my experience in playing baccarat. It may or may not work for you. Everyone has their own strategies and opinions, and you can offer suggestions, but please be respectful.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 6-9-2023 14:26:13 | Show all posts
In baccarat, I usually bet on multiple tables over an extended period

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-9-2023 16:26:59 | Show all posts
I haven't played slot machines before, so I'm here to learn.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-9-2023 16:38:00 | Show all posts
I quite enjoy playing slot machines, and there are many different ways to play.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list