Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

Most of those friends who haven't contacted you for a long time and suddenly ...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-1-2024 07:26:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Most of you probably know that when those friends who haven't contacted you for a long time suddenly reach out, in most cases, it seems like there's nothing good happening. This feeling is quite realistic; it's either they're selling something or asking for money, making it quite annoying.

Let's talk about those "friends" who are into sales. I brought up this topic because yesterday my phone suddenly rang, and I saw a name I hadn't seen in a while contacting me. Immediately, I thought it couldn't be good news. It's been so long, and it's probably either a sales pitch or a request for money. After answering the call and exchanging a few pleasantries, they started bombarding me with various products, services, and offers. They were so persistent and insisted that I make a purchase. I haven't seen someone so persistent in a long time. In the end, I was forced to politely decline: "Thank you, I don't need it." After that, my mood instantly turned sour.

However, there is something even worse—those "friends" who suddenly send messages to borrow money. Oh my, to be honest, I think these kinds of people are really something. It's always a pretext before borrowing money, saying things like "long time no see" or "I was thinking of you." Honestly, I have experience; every time I see such a message, I know I have to hide my wallet well, or else I'll end up opening it. Even if you just want to chat, sorry, I really don't believe you suddenly remembered me with good intentions. At these times, I secretly calculate whether there's a problem somewhere that needs to be solved by me, this "long-lost friend."

Of course, I understand that emergencies can happen in life, requiring some money to get through tough times. But the problem is, why does this urgency always arise after a long time without contact? To be honest, it's a bit hard to believe. Is it really because I am your only friend who can lend you money? If that's the case, then I really need to reflect on my social relationships.

In general, this society is just like that. If it's not a sales call, it's a message asking for money, and I feel like my phone has become a "no good deed goes unpunished" social space. Perhaps many of you have had similar experiences. We can only face it with a stiff upper lip, and then silently pray for our wallets: "Bless you with safety; don't be plundered again."

So, everyone, if one day an old friend who hasn't contacted you for a long time comes to you, take a moment to stay calm, stay vigilant, and don't let yourself become someone else's "backup" or end up with "no money, no friend." Society is indeed a complex place, and we can only learn to navigate it smoothly, protecting our little treasury.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-1-2024 13:32:47 | Show all posts
Oh, this kind of situation is really awkward.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-1-2024 17:44:28 | Show all posts
I respond to such situations with indifference now.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-1-2024 20:58:53 | Show all posts
You will still encounter such things.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list