Reply: 6

Zeus: Top lane always gets neglected.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 11-1-2024 06:58:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
January 3rd News: LCK officially announced the lineup for the 2024 Rull The Lift preseason fun matchups. The translated content of the original video is as follows:

— Rull The Lift Preseason

Date: January 9, 2024, at 5:00 PM China Time

Content: Players from each position form teams for competition (5 Top vs 5 Jungle vs 5 Mid vs 5 AD vs 5 Support)

Team Captains:

Top Lane Team — Zeus;

Jungle Team — Oner;

Mid Lane Team — Faker;

AD Team — Deft;

Support Team — Keria.

P: What are your thoughts on coming here?

Zeus: Thank you all for choosing me as the representative of the Top Lane Team. My goal is to win the championship, and I will select the strongest lineup.

P: After hearing what Zeus said, Oner seems a bit dissatisfied.

Oner: Top lane is all about confidence, I don't really care. Thanks to everyone for choosing me as the representative. I believe we Jungle players will perform well, and I am confident no matter who we choose.

P: What are the thoughts of Mid Lane representative Faker, seeing the confidence of the younger players?

Faker: I'm here to have fun. Because Mid Lane is the "royalty," it's okay to play while having fun, and all other positions are lovely.

P: The two on the left probably have a lot to say.

Deft: Thank you all for choosing me. As all are T1 players, and I'm sandwiched in the middle, it's a bit awkward. We picked players last preseason, and this year I will also pick well and win the championship.

kkOma (Coach): Without our Support, there won't be any vision at all. Moreover, as soon as it comes to team fights, it's the Support. If our Support team can smoothly pass the laning phase, we can control the entire map and then end the game, as long as we can get through the laning phase smoothly.

P: Although Coach kkOma is attending as a proxy today, let's hear from Keria. Can we call him?

Keria: Thank you all for choosing me as the captain. Actually, I don't think we will win the championship, but we won't lose to the AD Team.

P: Why is that?

Keria: Why? There are many reasons, I'll prove it with the games in the future. If possible, I hope to face the AD Team in the first game.

(Faker earned the right to decide the pick order through a mini-game — Mid, Jungle, Support, Top, AD)

Drafting rules are as follows:

— S-shaped drafting;

— First and second rounds: (Drafting starts in a snake pattern from the Mid Lane Team, and players from the same team cannot be selected)

Each of the 10 LCK teams must select a player in the first two rounds. For example, if the first team in the first round chooses a player from Team A, then Team A cannot be selected in the next two rounds.

(Note: Faker chose Chovy in the first round)

— Third and fourth rounds: (Drafting starts in a snake pattern from the AD Team, and players from the same team cannot be selected)

Since all five T1 players are selected, apart from T1, each of the remaining 9 teams must select one player. The last team in the fourth round can choose any player without restrictions.

P: After deciding the order, Faker, which player will you choose first?

Faker: Chovy.

P: Why did you choose Chovy?

Faker: I feel like many captains want to pick players from GEN, so I want to restrict them. Also, Chovy is good at playing in other positions, so I chose him.

P: Will you two play in Top and Mid respectively?

Faker: That's a secret.

Q: Let's hear the determination of each team captain.

Faker: After selecting the lineup, I hope that each team in this competition will be balanced. We will play interesting games.

Q: Oner, please share your determination.

Oner: We feel that we will easily win against the Support team. We will strive to defeat the AD team. I will work hard with the Jungle players. If we can't win against the Top and Mid, we will make efforts to defeat the AD team.

Q: Now is the interview time for the Support team, which Oner has mentioned.

kkOma (Coach): Faker set the pick order for our Support team in the third position. I think this is to restrict the Support team, but we will do our best to show a good performance.

Q: Let's hear the determination of Keria, and we will now connect with Keria to ask about his views on the team composition. Keria, your team consists of BeryL, Execute, Andil, and Pleata. Does the selection align with your expectations?

Keria: I am very satisfied.

Q: Please share your determination.

Keria: I just said we can win against Jungle and AD, excluding Jungle, we can win against AD.

Q: Let me tell you about the composition of the AD team. Aiming, Gumayusi, Viper, and Peyz.

Keria: I think we can handle it.

Q: Now, let's hear Zeus's determination.

Zeus: Top Lane is always neglected, and I want to enhance the reputation of the Top Lane. I approach it with the mentality of "as long as we beat the Mid Lane team." We will strive to defeat the Mid Lane team.

Q: Now, let's listen to the determination of the AD team.

Deft: We drafted well, and we must win. We will strive for victory, carrying the spirit of the AD player who cannot participate.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 11-1-2024 07:48:56 | Show all posts
Wow, except for Deft, all T1 players are chosen as representatives.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 11-1-2024 09:51:09 | Show all posts
When Faker had a hand injury, if you had stepped up even once, I would have believed it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 11-1-2024 11:04:57 | Show all posts
Faker: I'm here to have fun.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 11-1-2024 13:16:46 | Show all posts
I feel it should be Mid - Top - Support, Jungle and AD aiming for the bottom.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 11-1-2024 18:35:17 | Show all posts
Chovy should play Top Lane.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 11-1-2024 18:36:38 | Show all posts
Haha, there are really a lot of funny remarks in these statements.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list