Reply: 3

Losing money is not a big deal; take a stroll to soothe your mood

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-1-2024 12:24:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
Not causing trouble for others is an act of compassion, avoiding trouble for oneself is a form of wisdom. Do not cultivate yourself in the hearts of others, and do not insist on others in your own heart. Life is transient; why be entangled in a thousand knots? In the past, when feeling uneasy, I would cry because it couldn't be resolved. Later, feeling sad because I could endure, as it couldn't be changed. Now, when feeling upset, I laugh because it doesn't matter anymore. Life is like this; if you can bear it yourself, there's no need to make a fuss.

A person who lives with understanding has no specific relationships to maintain or specific things to desire. They don't resist those who come close or insist on those who leave. Even if they suffer losses, they can't be bothered to dwell on it. Time doesn't speak, but it can witness true feelings; time passes silently, yet it can see through hearts.

In this world, there are no people without wounds. At any time, you must believe that the only one who can truly heal you is yourself. Don't complain, don't fear loneliness, strive to settle down. Life is half fireworks, half pure joy; existence is half awake, half resigned.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-1-2024 17:36:38 | Show all posts
This also requires having a positive mindset.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-1-2024 20:47:10 | Show all posts
As long as you are full of hope for life, tomorrow will still be a day full of vitality.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-1-2024 20:58:43 | Show all posts
At any time, don't lose confidence and ambition.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list