Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

Forever chasing excellence; loyal departures, no sentiment. That's Real Madrid.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 5-1-2024 09:59:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
The reason Real Madrid stands as the world's top club lies in their constant presence of top-tier players, maintaining exceptional performance. However, this approach also means Real Madrid isn't always friendly towards club legends. From Ronaldo to Navas, when the age of a loyal player arrives and contract negotiations fail, Real Madrid swiftly sells them.

As a key goalkeeper in Real Madrid's Champions League-winning trio, Navas saw a decline in form due to age. With the arrival of another world-class goalkeeper, Courtois, Navas sought a move to Paris Saint-Germain. However, even at PSG, securing a starting position proved challenging, leading to an unexpected loan to Nottingham Forest in the English Premier League.

Post-loan, Nottingham Forest, citing Navas's age and salary, declined to make the transfer permanent. Consequently, Navas returned to PSG, still facing a lack of playing opportunities. When news of Courtois's season-ending injury circulated at Real Madrid, Navas expressed his willingness to return and help. Yet, Real Madrid rejected his comeback, opting for Chelsea's Kepa Arrizabalaga instead. Navas couldn't help but feel disappointed by Real Madrid's decision.

Real Madrid has always been a club that demands the best. Winning one championship isn't enough; their standard is continuous success with the world's finest players. This philosophy applies not only to Navas but also to club legends like Cristiano Ronaldo. Even as Ronaldo aged and desired to return, Real Madrid only offered him the use of facilities for training, with no intention of a playing comeback. Real Madrid's treatment of veterans has always been ruthlessly pragmatic.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-1-2024 11:06:12 | Show all posts
So, Real Madrid lacks a true team spirit. While they consistently grab headlines, they have few lifelong fans. When it comes to fan cohesion, the Bundesliga takes the lead.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-1-2024 11:12:26 | Show all posts
I think it's quite reasonable. Everyone gets what they need – you're the employer, I'm the employee. You pay, I work; if not, I move on. Mbappé seems to grasp this well. When Florentino Pérez was manipulated, I didn't get too upset. Real Madrid is inherently ruthless, and that's fine. Keep emotions out; I bet players dreaming of the 'Madridista' life behind the scenes made Florentino Pérez chuckle.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-1-2024 12:47:22 | Show all posts
Real Madrid's clear ambition lies in building a stable and powerful team, leaving no room for ambiguity. This is undoubtedly one of their paths to success.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-1-2024 12:48:29 | Show all posts
The issue is that Real Madrid currently has two veterans in their squad: 38-year-old Modric and 33-year-old Kroos. In essence, Real Madrid doesn't keep those who don't contribute. When your performance doesn't match the club's standards, they decisively sell you. Also, if your presence disrupts team unity, like in the case of Ronaldo, they will promptly let you go. So, it's not a matter of leaving at will; it depends on the team's needs. For instance, as long as Kroos doesn't express a desire to leave, Real Madrid might keep him for another 4-5 years.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-1-2024 17:37:05 | Show all posts
While Real Madrid may appear ruthless, there is warmth beneath the surface. After retiring, many former Real Madrid players are offered job opportunities by the club. If they are willing, they can embark on a new life with Real Madrid. Over the years, the only player to retire from Real Madrid is Zinedine Zidane, who did so at the age of 34. When my favorite, Raúl, left Real Madrid, I felt angry initially. However, he has now become the coach of Real Madrid's second team. When Raúl left for Schalke 04, Real Madrid continued to subsidize his salary. Last summer, when Benzema wanted to move to Saudi Arabia for a higher salary, Real Madrid chose to let him go without demanding a transfer fee.

None of the players who left Real Madrid have spoken ill of the club afterward. This also indicates that Real Madrid is not as heartless as some may imagine. If a player wishes to leave, Real Madrid does not demand exorbitant transfer fees. For instance, Casemiro's transfer to Manchester United was clearly at a friendly price. As the best club of the 20th century, Real Madrid relies on exceptional players. When a player can no longer meet the team's standards, allowing them to leave enables them to continue playing more matches in their careers. Joining Real Madrid means being part of the strongest group of players, and if a player wishes to return after leaving, it is likely to happen after retirement, with Real Madrid providing suitable positions.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-1-2024 21:16:40 | Show all posts
In business or work, when encountering mismatches, it's essential not to let emotions prevail. Firmly rejecting what doesn't fit is crucial for continuous improvement, isn't it?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list