Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

In gambling, everything relies on luck. Without luck, no strategy can save you.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-1-2024 13:07:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
I just want to ask, if you've researched a strategy and achieved good results, would you share it with others?

Every day, I see many people on forums who have their own strategies. Sometimes, people do share their strategies, but how many would actually follow and play using someone else's strategy?

If it were me, I would feel that using someone else's strategy is not as good as using my own. I might not be comfortable with someone else's strategy, and if I win, it's fine, but what if I lose big? Should I blame the person who shared the strategy? They were just sharing, not forcing you to follow. If you choose to follow, then both the wins and losses are on you.

I've followed a strategy before that a friend recommended, saying it would definitely make money. He won quite a bit himself, and I was tempted to follow. However, I ended up losing a lot. I asked my friend if he intentionally misled me, and he insisted it wasn't possible since he had won with the same strategy. I didn't argue with him, just blamed myself for being greedy and blindly following without thinking.

Now, thinking back, I feel foolish. I'm not saying don't trust strategies, but before following, think carefully if it suits you. Especially for those strategies that involve continuous raising, they are even riskier. If it's a regular strategy, you can give it a try with small bets first. If it works, continue; if it doesn't, maybe reconsider. But for raising strategies, it's probably best to avoid.

However, in gambling, two words always come into play: luck!!! In gambling, everything relies on luck. Without luck, no strategy can save you!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-1-2024 13:13:44 | Show all posts
In this purely mathematical game, success is dependent on luck.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-1-2024 00:57:42 | Show all posts
Without the element of luck, gambling becomes nothing.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-1-2024 03:09:27 | Show all posts
"Finding the strategy that suits oneself the most is the most important, because there is so much information, and calmly considering which technique is effective can be quite challenging.
"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list