Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

Hesitating and indecisive, I despise my own lack of determination.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice on the road

Credits
Post time 5-9-2023 12:50:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
The reason I haven't been playing gambling recently, apart from the mental aspects, is mostly because I don't have much money to spare for gambling. I need to save money for future needs, and the urgent financial demands have left me with no extra funds to spend on gambling. This has led to a recent dilemma that's been troubling me – whether I should change jobs.

My current job isn't necessarily bad, but it's not great either. If I want to seek further career development, I don't think staying in my current company is the way to go. However, when I look for a new job, I have concerns about what if the new job isn't as good as my current one? In that case, I'd be at a loss. So, in the end, I'm in a bind – to leave or not to leave. I had planned to resign a month ago, but I still haven't quit, and I really hate myself for being so indecisive.

The longer I stay in my current job, the less I dare to change. I've become too comfortable, and it's making me lose courage. I hope that in the next few months, I can gather the courage to decisively resign. If it were you, would you resign decisively in a situation like this? I'm writing this post to keep track of how long it takes me to make the decision to resign.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 5-9-2023 12:54:03 | Show all posts
Your hesitation suggests that you may lack a certain level of capability.
It's a straightforward statement, but not very pleasant to hear.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-9-2023 21:53:52 | Show all posts
Sometimes it's necessary to hesitate for a moment and think things through, but prolonged hesitation can lead to missing out on many opportunities.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 5-9-2023 23:22:20 | Show all posts
I've experienced similar situations when betting on sports, often feeling regret for not being more decisive. But in reality, it's not always a bad thing because sometimes your hesitance might have saved you from losing money. Upon careful reflection, it's neither good nor bad, so there's no need to be too hard on yourself.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-9-2023 04:08:29 | Show all posts
Actually, being indecisive can have its merits too. How can we be sure that quitting will definitely lead to a better company, right? Going with the flow might be the way to go, and maybe we'll think about it when the time comes.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-9-2023 07:15:29 | Show all posts
After all, this involves money, and we shouldn't regret or harbor resentment.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list