Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

Everyone will experience very helpless moments.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-12-2023 21:57:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Yesterday, a friend I've known for many years but haven't been in touch with for a long time suddenly came to me and asked to borrow some money. He told me that there was a situation at home, and he urgently needed money to deal with it. I found it strange because he has always been better off than me. Why would he suddenly come to borrow money from me? Is there a major issue?

I invited him to sit down and slowly learned about his situation. After some inquiries, I discovered that he had fallen victim to a scam, trapped by fraudsters. Due to this incident, he had borrowed a considerable amount of money from relatives and friends. Now that his relatives knew he had been deceived, they were all coming to collect debts. Faced with no other option, he came to me to borrow money to repay these debts. I couldn't understand why his relatives couldn't be more understanding and accommodating. Knowing that he had lost all his money due to a scam, why threaten and pressure him at this time? Shouldn't family members be more understanding? There's a saying, "Relatives can be more harmful than helpful," and it seems to make sense.

After listening to his story, I didn't say much more. Since the amount was not large, I transferred the money directly. After this incident, I can only say that it's essential to be discerning in judging people. Scams are prevalent everywhere, especially during the pandemic. One must be vigilant and careful. The amount of money lent this time is not significant, and as an old friend, if he can't repay in the future, it's okay. The most important thing is to assist him in overcoming this difficult situation. People will experience ups and downs in life, and I don't know what challenges I might face in the future. For now, I'll help as much as I can, and I'll deal with future matters later. Perhaps, winning back the money while playing baccarat later may be a solution, but who knows?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 30-12-2023 11:11:51 | Show all posts
Helplessness exists only when there is no money; having money eliminates helplessness.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 30-12-2023 12:39:21 | Show all posts
This is normal; you'll get used to it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 30-12-2023 21:03:37 | Show all posts
Everyone will have vulnerable moments.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 30-12-2023 21:15:45 | Show all posts
Moreover, as age increases, this feeling will become even more frequent.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list