Reply: 3

100% 12 G1146 Mark Zuckerberg outlines the vision for the next 10 years

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-12-2023 21:45:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
Unlike year-by-year challenges, I'm now trying to think: by 2030, how do I hope the world and my life will be? Let me confirm what I focus on in relation to it.

He believes that many important institutions in society still cannot fully address the problems faced by young people, from climate change to the enormous costs of education, housing, and healthcare. Therefore, he expects that in the next 10 years, more institutions will be run by millennials, and more policies will be formulated to address these issues with a long-term perspective. Facebook will focus more on fundraising and provide a platform for young entrepreneurs, scientists, and leaders to implement these changes.

Mark Zuckerberg predicts that in the next 5 years, the digital social environment will be very different, so he will emphasize private interaction and help build small communities that the public needs. Regarding the opportunities for decentralization, Mark Zuckerberg believes that in the past 10 years, the fastest-growing industry in terms of economic growth has been the technology industry, and in the next decade, technology will continue to create opportunities.

In addition, the founder of Facebook also hopes to build business and payment tools to make it easy for every small business to access technology that was previously only available to large companies. Mark Zuckerberg concludes by saying,

In this decade, we still have a lot of work to do, and of course, there are many things that can help us accomplish our tasks. I hope the new year and the new decade have a good start. It's the great 2020s.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 23-12-2023 08:39:46 | Show all posts
Decentralization is also very important.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 23-12-2023 08:40:16 | Show all posts
Whatever someone talks about or chooses not to mention is their freedom.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 23-12-2023 10:53:11 | Show all posts
The future for the next ten years is uncertain for anyone.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list