Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

Which BBL team do you consider to have the most stacked lineup of all time?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 15-12-2023 13:49:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Asking everyone which BBL team they believe had the most outstanding player performances in its lineup over the years. It doesn't necessarily have to be a championship team, just one that looks the most formidable. This question arose when noticing Bancroft and Munro gaining prominence this season, along with Hardie emerging as a top player. Reflecting on the Scorchers' BBL 20/21 lineup, featuring notable names like Joe Clarke, Roy, and Liam, it seemed particularly strong at the time. Now, they maintain a powerful bowling core and squad depth.

Scorchers BBL 20/21 Lineup:
Batsmen: Bancroft, Munro, Turner, Clarke, Roy, Inglis, K. Patterson, Whiteman
All-rounders: Mitch Marsh, Hardie, Green, Livingstone
Bowlers: J. Richardson, Behrendorff, Tye, Kelly, Paris, Ahmed, C. Gannon, Agar

I believe there might be a Sixers team from earlier seasons that was more formidable. However, the lineups from the early seasons have become somewhat blurry for me, so I'm eager to hear your thoughts. Feel free to share!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 15-12-2023 14:06:22 | Show all posts
My opinion is that the Sixers squad in BBL 01 was quite formidable: Lee, Starc, Cummins, Hazlewood, MacGill, SOK, Haddin, Steve Smith, Maddinson, Lumb, Watson, Cowan.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 15-12-2023 14:28:32 | Show all posts
I feel it's the 2012 Melbourne Stars, a really strong lineup!!!

Luke Wright, Brad Hodge, Glenn Maxwell, David Hussey, Cameron White, James Faulkner, Rob Quiney, John Hastings, Clint McKay, Lasith Malinga, and Shane Warne.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 15-12-2023 14:52:14 | Show all posts
When Thunder won the BBL, their batting lineup was unbelievably powerful. Players like Watson, Kallis, Hussey, Dre Russ, Pat Cummins, and Usman, throughout the season, seemed like a cheat code...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 18-12-2023 08:56:17 | Show all posts
Didn't the Scorchers have Yasir Arafat and Alfonso Thomas?? They were undeniably menacing threats.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 18-12-2023 11:51:26 | Show all posts
In my opinion, the Scorchers had a powerful bowling lineup in the 2016/2017 season, featuring Johnson, Behrendorff, AJ Pie, Richardson, Willey, and Agar. Joel Paris and NCN were also part of the squad, not to mention MMarsh.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list