Thoughts on Bitcoin Investment

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 17:30:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by chetan at 2023-9-4 20:01

Recently, a friend brought up the topic of Bitcoin investment, marking my second serious discussion on the matter. My friend was enthusiastic about investing in Bitcoin, always dreaming of getting rich overnight. However, I shattered his dreams with my harsh reality check, leading to a heated argument.

In my view, currency itself has no intrinsic value; its worth is based on contractual agreements. Bitcoin, I argued, is essentially a digital concept with nothing tangible backing it. Its claimed maximum supply is contingent on existing technology. While hackers haven't breached it yet, who knows when it might collapse due to immense financial incentives, evolving technological capabilities, and potential vulnerabilities.

My perspective has undergone a slight shift. Though I lack faith in Bitcoin, I've started to question the integrity of the current monetary system. With the continuous printing of US dollars and the volatility of currencies like the Thai Baht and the Indian Rupee (which can plummet by 40% overnight), many third-world countries experience system collapses with devastating consequences for the ordinary citizens.

Bitcoin might not be the dark horse we imagine. To put it simply, allocating a small portion of assets towards Bitcoin could be seen as buying insurance for the future, given the uncertainties surrounding traditional currencies.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 18:13:48 | Show all posts
Trading cryptocurrencies and stocks share many similarities. As long as one finds it suitable, they will undoubtedly be drawn to it. The key is choosing the right time to enter the market and holding onto the investment for the long term. It can be viewed as a sound, long-term investment strategy.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 18:35:09 | Show all posts
Bitcoin, regardless of its intrinsic value, undeniably offers speculative opportunities. Thus, those who enter with a keen sense of direction have the chance to make substantial profits. When it comes to speculation, it's not about debating value; it's as simple as making the right moves.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 20:37:47 | Show all posts
Bitcoin seems to require individuals with investment insight to excel in its realm.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 21:12:35 | Show all posts
I have a feeling that Bitcoin will continue to grow.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list