Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

The Fantasy of Making a Living through Gambling, But Reality's Cruelty Prevails!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 13:28:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Why do people work? If one could win the lottery every day through the Law of Attraction, that would be great, wouldn't it? But then I woke up. There are many reasons why people work. Firstly, as everyone knows, work provides income, which is necessary to meet life's financial needs. Moreover, work can offer social status and identity, allowing individuals to connect with others in society and participate in social activities. Work also provides opportunities for self-realization and a sense of achievement, ultimately increasing happiness and satisfaction. Additionally, work offers opportunities for education and skill development, helping individuals enhance their professional abilities.

In summary, work is crucial for both physical and mental well-being, so people strive to find suitable employment. The primary purpose of work is straightforward: to earn an income and ensure basic needs are met. As income increases, the purpose of work evolves into improving one's quality of life, social standing, personal achievements, and more. To reach this level, one needs to increase their income or elevate their skills, essentially acquiring treasures to defeat bigger challenges and move up to the next level.

At the highest level, some view work as a means to self-fulfillment. For instance, some individuals have a grand vision and work towards realizing that vision. Here, work becomes unique because those who aim for self-realization have never really ""worked"" in the traditional sense; they simply use work as a tool to achieve their goals. I've also noticed that today's young people are adept at enjoying life, and modern jobs, such as those offering freedom like internet influencers or delivery drivers, differ from traditional work.

I might not have the ability to work freely, but I use gambling to earn some pocket money. However, luck doesn't favor me every time. Like today when I played KY chess at 678 Sports, I lost money. Fortunately, I won some back later. After losing 198 yuan, I managed to win back 59 yuan, so at least I didn't go home empty-handed. This just goes to show how important work is! Without work, there's no entertainment, but life can't be without entertainment either. Engaging in simple lottery games is a great form of entertainment. Anyway, I have to get back to work now! Working diligently is the key to success."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 14:57:27 | Show all posts
Being a professional gambler is undoubtedly challenging. Simply managing one's mindset is a struggle that overwhelms 90% of individuals. Yet, in real life, there are such individuals; it's just that successful ones are few and far between.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 14:59:02 | Show all posts
Yes, indeed, there's often a gap between ideals and reality.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 15:10:10 | Show all posts
Very few people can genuinely make a living through gambling, isn't it?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 15:22:55 | Show all posts
It's safe to say that nearly 99% of people on the forum share this dream, but only a rare few can turn it into reality. For most of us who engage in gambling, the journey resembles a roller coaster ride, with ups and downs. Those who have found winning strategies often focus on making money quietly rather than trying to save those who are sinking. Everyone should keep a clear head, have some fun, but not risk their entire fortune and livelihood.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 15:26:07 | Show all posts
Reality can be harsh indeed, especially when it comes to gambling, which adds an extra layer of difficulty.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 15:41:50 | Show all posts
"Taking a chance might turn a bicycle into a motorcycle, gambling a bit could transform a motorcycle into a luxury SUV.""

""These kinds of jests shouldn't be taken seriously; they are just words. If it were truly possible to become wealthy through gambling, then the vast majority of countries around the world would have classified gambling as illegal activities. It just doesn't add up."

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list