Reasons for Losing Money in Baccarat

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 13-12-2023 21:44:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Kabir903 at 22-12-2023 04:54 AM

I have a strong passion for Baccarat, and my winning rate is not low. However, it seems that I still end up losing, and worse, I'm losing to myself. Below, I'll talk about the reasons I lose money, and I wonder if you all share these shortcomings. If so, it's crucial to be vigilant.

Reason One for Losing Money:
I had a string of good luck, winning continuously. However, after a few consecutive losses, I felt extremely frustrated and unwilling to accept it. In an attempt to recoup my losses, I increased my bets, resulting in more losses than wins. Slowly, I lost not only my winnings but also my initial capital, ending up worse off than before.

Reason Two for Losing Money:
When facing significant losses, I resorted to a doubling strategy in an attempt to recover. Betting larger amounts led to even greater losses. Even if I later experienced a winning streak, it was challenging to offset the previous losses. I believed in the 50% probability, thinking that if I lost in one round, the probability of winning in the next round would be significant. Unfortunately, this approach led to a complete wipeout.

Reason Three for Losing Money:
Being greedy, I tended to escalate my bets after winning at a table with a betting range of 20 to 500. For instance, winning 500, I switched to a table with limits of 50 to 1000, and so on. My luck peaked, but I ended up losing all my previous winnings. Winning to losing is just a process; it depends on the duration.

Reason Four for Losing Money:
Sometimes, I impulsively went all-in, thinking it's a bold move, similar to going all-in in poker. However, Baccarat is not Texas Hold'em or Stud Poker. While going all-in can bring swift wins, it also results in rapid losses. The transition from winning to losing is a quick process, and I often found myself unable to continue playing.

Reason Five for Losing Money:
The final reason is my fatal mistake — having an obsession with round numbers. I set a goal in advance and was determined to achieve it, down to the last penny. For instance, if my profit target was 500, and I reached 470 or 480 after a prolonged battle, I couldn't bring myself to stop. Consequently, I slowly lost back to 420 or 400, still without stopping. Eventually, I lost not only the profits but also the initial capital. In reality, there was no need to fuss over that extra 20 or 30, as reaching over 400 was already a limit. Being decisive and rational is essential, and failing to do so results in losing money, which, unfortunately, was my case.

These are the mistakes I frequently make. I wonder if any of you can relate?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 13-12-2023 22:09:59 | Show all posts
"We can never outplay the banker."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits