Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

Caught a minor illness and experienced a bit of warmth in the workplace.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-12-2023 22:18:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Today, I encountered a dilemma at work. When it was almost midnight, I suddenly felt unwell, experiencing a slight headache and a bit of fever. I was torn between deciding whether to take half a day of sick leave and go home to rest. However, an urgent task emerged that needed to be completed on the same day, leaving me with no option but to stay at work. By the time I finished the task, it was already 2:30 AM. Thinking that there were less than two and a half hours left until the end of the workday, I decided not to take sick leave and just go home.

Considering that today's workload was actually not heavy, I find myself with some free time now to type this. I have always had a robust constitution and rarely get sick, perhaps only once every three or four years. Despite the infrequency of illnesses, each time I fall sick, it makes me feel quite uncomfortable. Perhaps it's because I'm not accustomed to being in such situations.

Fortunately, my colleagues at the company take good care of me. One of them even helped me buy pain relievers and fever reducers. Of course, don't read too much into it; there won't be any strange romantic plot twists. I'm simply saying that in the current environment, encountering kind-hearted colleagues or a work atmosphere that makes one hesitate about changing jobs can be a bit conflicting. I have been contemplating changing jobs, but the warmth from my colleagues makes it difficult to let go. After all, a positive work environment is not easy to come by and is sometimes a matter of fate.

If you were in my shoes, faced with a good work environment and the option of pursuing new challenges by changing jobs, which choice would you make? There is no right or wrong answer; sometimes, decisions are made on a whim."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-12-2023 22:34:42 | Show all posts
It proves that our usual words and actions are observed by others, which is why we receive warmth from them.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-12-2023 08:26:25 | Show all posts
If it were me, I might weigh the pros and cons and see if the new challenge is more suitable for my career development.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-12-2023 11:26:35 | Show all posts
I also hope to have a girl who can take care of me...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-12-2023 12:32:53 | Show all posts
People who are sick need warmth the most.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-12-2023 08:32:28 | Show all posts
Where is there still warmth? Everywhere seems to be a cold-hearted place.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list