Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

Can NFTs really create better membership engagement than Facebook and Instagram?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 28-11-2023 13:01:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
"NFT (Non-Fungible Token) seems to have become a hot topic recently, exploding all over the internet! NFTs can be used as a marketing tool, and many well-known brands are eagerly trying to break into this market. However, it's essential to do your homework. Today, I'll share some cases of utilizing NFTs in the field of marketing.

Many people often compare Bitcoin to NFT, and the key difference lies in the value of each unit. The value represented by Bitcoin is uniform and can be divided into smaller transaction units. In contrast, each NFT represents a unique item such as an image, a melody, a short film, or a tweet. They cannot be replaced or divided. When we mention irreplaceability, it highlights the potential of NFTs in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Therefore, some have thought of using NFTs as membership cards. For instance, Under Armour once released a series of NFTs related to the shoes Stephen Curry wore when breaking the NBA three-point record with Curry Flow 9. This illustrates that NFTs can indeed be used as a marketing tool!

I think it's the perfect time to get into the NFT circle while it's hot! This way, you can establish your brand's presence in the metaverse. Remember, strike while the iron is hot! If there's an advantage, seize it early. Otherwise, when the hype dies down, others might have already made significant progress while you remain stagnant."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-11-2023 13:15:58 | Show all posts
Things like social networking software, the first batch is always the king.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-11-2023 21:18:12 | Show all posts
This is also something to learn.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-11-2023 21:19:59 | Show all posts
As the value of NFTs continues to be unearthed across various industries, I believe its worth will experience explosive growth.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-11-2023 08:35:31 | Show all posts
NFT is, in my opinion, a more widely applicable and practical technology compared to traditional cryptocurrencies.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-11-2023 08:44:04 | Show all posts
The application of NFTs is not just limited to the simple authentication of art and luxury goods; it also possesses speculative attributes. When combined with various physical peripherals and trendy items, it can fully evoke people's desire to collect them eagerly.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-11-2023 10:15:20 | Show all posts
NFT is, in my opinion, a more widely applicable and practical technology compared to traditional cryptocurrencies.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list