Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

LeBron James Admits Contemplating Retirement Due to Fatigue.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 1-9-2023 13:21:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
"I believe for many basketball fans, LeBron James has been a part of their youth for over a decade, and many people have been wondering when he will retire. After being swept out of the playoffs by the Nuggets, LeBron James openly stated in a rare public occasion that he is not sure if he will return next season. Perhaps the once invincible ""King"" is also tired and considering retirement.

During an interview, LeBron James responded to questions about his potential retirement. He mentioned that he still doesn't know what the future holds and that there are too many things to consider. He also expressed that playing basketball now requires him to think about many things and it's quite exhausting. Maybe this postseason has taken a toll on LeBron's mental strength, and even if he doesn't retire immediately, his retirement might not be too far away."

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 13:07:15 | Show all posts
I also feel it's time to retire, after all, I've already achieved the honors.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 13:19:27 | Show all posts
A few days ago, Carmelo Anthony retired. Will LeBron James be next? Retirement is also good, they can enjoy life well. They both don't lack money anymore.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 17:40:49 | Show all posts
LeBron's achievements are truly remarkable. Moreover, given LeBron's current popularity, he would have no problem with income even if he doesn't play basketball anymore.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list