Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

Congratulations to C Ronaldo for winning the FIFA Men's Special Award!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 23-11-2023 21:14:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
"On January 18, 2022, at the FIFA annual awards ceremony, the football legend C Ronaldo received the Men's Special Award. Congratulations to C Ronaldo, you are truly a legend! This time he actually attended the ceremony and personally received the award. Loved it! After receiving the award, C Ronaldo also shared a few words on his Instagram platform, acknowledging his celebrity status. He stated, ""Receiving the FIFA Men's Football Team Special Award is a huge honor for me. It is an acknowledgment from such an institution that I am among the top strikers in FIFA history. For me, this is the pinnacle of representing my country and achieving personal success. Now I want to turn this award into additional motivation for my future. I hope to help Manchester United achieve all goals.""

In 2021, C Ronaldo won the Coppa Italia and the Serie A Golden Boot. Although he did not win the UEFA Euro, he scored 5 goals, provided 1 assist, and won the Golden Boot for the tournament. In 2021, C Ronaldo made 64 appearances for the national team and club, scoring 46 goals. His outstanding performance ultimately helped him secure a spot in the FIFA Best Men's Team of the Year, and his achievements in breaking the national team goal-scoring record earned him the FIFA Men's Football Special Award. Now, C Ronaldo's club, Manchester United, also congratulated him promptly, writing on the official Manchester United Twitter: ""A different player! Congratulations to C Ronaldo for winning the FIFA Men's Football Special Award.""

During the awards ceremony, C Ronaldo also gave an interview, saying, ""I hope to play for another four or five years; I love football. First, I want to thank my national team teammates. I never thought I would break the national team's goal-scoring record. Now I have scored 115 goals. The previous record was apparently 109 goals. I am very proud to receive the special award from FIFA. I have great respect for this organization. I also want to say thank you to my family, my wife, and children. I will become a father again soon. I am very proud. It's a great achievement. With the results of Manchester United this season and the upcoming World Cup play-offs in March to qualify Portugal for the 2022 Qatar World Cup, we will together write a wonderful story. Finally, I want to say some special words to all the great players who represented Portugal in the past 20 years and to all the national team players around the world. Your talent, professionalism, and the level you have shown always make me a better player. Thank you very much."""

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 23-11-2023 21:25:17 | Show all posts
Impressive! It's well-deserved recognition for his strength and talent, no doubt!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 23-11-2023 21:35:18 | Show all posts
Congratulations to C Ronaldo for winning the FIFA Men's Special Award!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 24-11-2023 06:25:39 | Show all posts
C Ronaldo's discipline and good form are still worthy of praise.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 24-11-2023 07:59:09 | Show all posts
Being able to receive a special award is great; after all, not everyone can achieve such recognition.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list