Reply: 2

"The Biggest Adversary in Sic Bo is Actually Yourself"

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 22-11-2023 14:58:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
"""Having been involved in gambling games for several years, the experience has not been particularly pleasant. I have explored various types of games on gambling websites, but one of the games I am most proficient at and enjoy the most is Sic Bo. When I initially learned how to play Sic Bo, I read numerous books and sought advice from experienced players on relevant gambling forums. I believe I am technically and experientially competent, so why is it that in the process of playing Sic Bo, I always end up with minor wins or losses, without any significant gains or losses?

Especially in recent years, with the prosperity of the gambling industry and more people engaging in gambling, I have encountered players of all kinds. I have my own insights into these players. Upon observing them, I have come to a conclusion: in gaming, the primary competitor is often not the game itself but oneself.

In the process of playing Sic Bo, a memorable incident occurred that left a lasting impression on me. To this day, I still recall the insight gained from that experience. Whether in life or in business, the biggest competitor is oneself, not the external factors.

Playing Sic Bo is just a series of events or simply a game. These are inanimate things. With a certain level of skill and practical experience, anyone can master them. However, the real victory lies in overcoming any personal emotions and unexpected situations that may arise during the game. The true winner is oneself."""

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-11-2023 21:15:29 | Show all posts
"The biggest opponent in playing games is oneself."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits