Children are always innocent, right? A man kindly lent his phone

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-11-2023 20:28:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Kapil334 at 22-12-2023 05:20 AM

I used to think that children are always innocent, and it's the adults who are cunning! But to my surprise, the naive one was me. Today, I want to talk about a man in the United States who, out of kindness, helped a 12-year-old boy and had $5,000 transferred from his Apple Pay within 1 minute. If you, like me, are naive, you must take a look at how this boy managed to trick the money away, so you don't become a victim one day.

27-year-old Aryan, in September this year, was repairing his car in his driveway when a 12-year-old boy on an electric scooter passed by. The boy claimed that he accidentally rode too far, had very little money on him, and wanted to borrow Aryan's phone to contact his parents. Without hesitation, Aryan directly lent his phone to the boy.

After taking the phone, the boy naturally turned around, pretended to contact his parents, and returned the phone to Aryan in less than 1 minute. However, after the boy left, Aryan was shocked to find that $5,000 had been transferred from his Apple Pay, and the boy had vanished without a trace. Aryan suspected that the boy had observed how he unlocked the phone beforehand, then used the excuse of contacting his parents to borrow the phone and make the move.

Aryan felt deeply saddened by this significant loss. Although $5,000 may not be much for some people, for a 27-year-old with limited funds, it was a substantial loss. Upon discovering the unauthorized transfer, Aryan immediately contacted the bank. Initially, the bank refused to cancel the transaction, claiming there was no issue with the transaction. However, Aryan did not give up. After multiple communications and providing relevant theft reports, the bank finally agreed to cancel the transaction, allowing Aryan to successfully retrieve the stolen funds.

In fact, from this incident, what I see is that these troublemakers are causing us to become more hesitant to help others. Ideally, when the elderly, children, or women seek help, everyone would naturally offer assistance. However, being repeatedly exploited by those with ill intentions, taking advantage of our compassion for personal gain, has led to an unhealthy phenomenon in society where people are reluctant to help others.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-11-2023 20:40:15 | Show all posts
Kids nowadays may not necessarily be innocent.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-11-2023 22:14:48 | Show all posts
This child is also a genius scammer, he will surely be a prodigy in the future.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-11-2023 22:24:24 | Show all posts
The boy's tactics are indeed cunning!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-11-2023 07:32:49 | Show all posts
Everyone must remain vigilant at all times, guard against similar fraudulent activities, and ensure the security of their property.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-11-2023 07:44:50 | Show all posts
Now, you can't even trust a child's words. The world is truly frightening. It's essential to be cautious and not let your guard down!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list