Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

It was the metaverse that fulfilled the deceased father's wish for the bride!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-11-2023 21:50:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Speaking of the metaverse, most people might initially associate it with hype, the ""inner circle games"" of the big players, perceived as unreal and impractical, involving capital bubbles, and a new opportunity for unsuspecting investors. When I first learned about the metaverse, I had similar thoughts, especially after hearing news about people losing money in the metaverse and facing financial ruin. However, my perspective changed after witnessing a particular event—a metaverse wedding.

For me, holding a wedding in the metaverse wasn't surprising, but what was truly surprising was the ""guests at the wedding."" Recently, India witnessed its first metaverse wedding, and among the thousands of attendees was a special guest—the deceased father of the bride. It turns out that the groom, in collaboration with the Indian Institute of Technology, arranged everything to fulfill his wife's dream of having her late father participate in the wedding.

It's truly touching! The father's wish and the daughter's dream were both fulfilled in the metaverse. This metaverse wedding not only reunited the father and daughter separated by life and death but also allowed many friends and relatives to come together during the pandemic. From this perspective, perhaps the metaverse isn't as cold-hearted as we imagine? However, I believe whether the metaverse is ruthless or not ultimately depends on how we choose to use it, much like a double-edged sword with benefits and drawbacks with a single swing."

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-11-2023 21:59:29 | Show all posts
It's quite moving, isn't it? However, it's my first time hearing about a metaverse wedding too.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-11-2023 22:04:32 | Show all posts
The world of the metaverse is truly magical.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-11-2023 06:18:50 | Show all posts
What truly touches the heart is not elaborate praise but simple, genuine emotions.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-11-2023 08:40:14 | Show all posts
This is the true value of the metaverse.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-11-2023 09:23:25 | Show all posts
The metaverse does seem to be a realm where almost anything is possible.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list