Reply: 1

"Baccarat Professional Gambler's Method!"

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-11-2023 06:49:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
After in-depth and careful research, I finally grasped this "peerless method." Winning makes everyone happy, and losing can only be blamed on "obtaining dullness." This method specializes in betting on the banker. Within 20 rounds, if there is a consecutive win, profits can be made without considering the commission. If you want to keep track, bet on multiple ones. The method involves dividing twenty rounds into five programs, with each program covering four rounds. In each program, long bets are placed on the banker. If the banker wins, a progression is followed based on a base code. The results for four rounds are as follows: 1 long banker = two consecutive wins = +6, three bankers one player = one consecutive win = +2, two bankers two players = one consecutive win = +1, one player two bankers one player = +1, two players two bankers = +1, banker loses all = -4, single skip = -2, one banker three players = -2.

The second program: If the first program loses completely, a total of 4 units. Start with one base code, and if the banker wins, bet on 4 units. This way, if there is a consecutive win, not only are the losses recovered, but an extra base code is won.

The third program: If the first and second programs lose completely, a total of 10 units. Start with three base codes, and if the banker wins, bet on 8 units. This way, if there is a consecutive win, not only are the losses recovered, but an extra base code is won.

The fourth program: If all three programs lose completely, a total of 22 units. Start with six base codes, and if the banker wins, bet on 17 units. This way, if there is a consecutive win, not only are the losses recovered, but an extra base code is won.

The fifth program: If all four programs lose completely, a total of 46 units. Start with twelve base codes, and if the banker wins, bet on 35 units. This way, if there is a consecutive win, not only are the losses recovered, but an extra base code is won. If all five programs lose, the total loss is 94 units. With an initial capital of 100 units, there are still 6 units left as travel expenses.

I believe this termite allocation technique is the best. Seeing the truth, any objections? Do you have other termite allocation techniques?

As for the "Professional Gambler's Method in Baccarat":

The correct method is: Start with one base code and bet on B. If you lose, use two base codes for the second round and bet on P. If you lose again, use four base codes for the third round and bet on P. If you lose again, use eight base codes for the fourth round and bet on P. At any point when you win, return to the first round.

BPPP or BPPB are essentially the same, both used to deal with consecutive wins or single skips. BPPP is just easier to remember, to avoid mistakes, especially when gambling in fast-paced environments.

Initially, use 2000 as the base code. The betting progression is straightforward: 1, 2, 4, 8.

After multiple wins, switch to a progressive code such as 1, 2, 3, 5, 9, when the third progression is won (i.e., 8000). After that, switch the code to 1, 2, 4, 8. If the fifth progression is won (i.e., 18000), the next bet follows the fourth progression (i.e., 10000), and then return to the first progression regardless of the result.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-11-2023 07:29:58 | Show all posts
Indeed, this method is something one can learn and study.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list