Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

Don't gamble when you're angry; it's very damaging to your wallet!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 14:08:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
No matter how tough life is, how hard the days are, or how painful the emotions, please don't complain. Remember, pies don't fall from the sky; you need to make an effort to reap the rewards.

For those who act unreasonably, don't get angry; it's the best way to take care of yourself. This morning, I woke up feeling all worked up, but remember, everyone has a temper!

You don't need to shout; we all have mothers, and they've never scolded us so loudly, have they? Today, I got scolded again, and I can't figure out why they're saying such outdated things. I also advise you not to play games when you're angry because it can hurt your wallet!

In life, you will always encounter things that don't go your way and unreasonable people. Sometimes, you might say ""endure if you can,"" but other times, you shouldn't suppress your feelings.

If you're unhappy, speak up. If you don't want to do something, don't do it. Nobody is worth sacrificing your own happiness for. Don't endure, as it's the best way to protect yourself! Even though I don't like it, sometimes, for the sake of survival, I have no choice...

We must endure, as life doesn't always turn out the way we want it to.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 17:27:10 | Show all posts
And, just like when you're drunk, you also shouldn't gamble.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 20:40:40 | Show all posts
Complaining is also a way of venting.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 20:52:29 | Show all posts
Bad mood can affect luck, and poor luck naturally impacts your financial fortune.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list