Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

Do you want to know how strong your financial luck is?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 1-11-2023 20:30:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Indra55 at 22-12-2023 04:44 AM

Money isn't everything, but it's definitely indispensable! In the past, you needed money as soon as you stepped out the door, and now, even while lying at home, you still need money. Money is truly important because there are so many aspects of life that require it. Plus, with the impact of the pandemic, many people have been spending a lot of money on online shopping while staying at home. When you've been spending more, you might start thinking about unexpected wealth. In this situation, would you like to know if your financial luck is good? Let's have some fun with the following quiz.

Answer based on your intuition: If you were to dig into the ground, what do you think you'd find?

1.Gold
2.Ancient artifacts
3.Fossils
4.A time capsule
If you chose ""1. Gold,"" your compatibility with money is extremely high. Your positive personality generates a continuous stream of financial luck. When you focus on something, wealth accumulates gradually without you realizing it. However, be cautious because making money isn't difficult for you, which might lead to impulsive spending.

If you chose ""2. Ancient artifacts,"" your compatibility with money is quite high. You don't have a strong materialistic pursuit, which helps you reduce unnecessary expenses. Your somewhat laid-back nature can bring you opportunities to make extra money through occasional promotions or side income.

If you chose ""3. Fossils,"" your compatibility with money is good. You accumulate wealth slowly and need to be cautious about spending. Keep an eye out for discounts and promotions, and your savings will steadily grow. Don't be too hard on yourself, though; it's essential to enjoy spending on occasion.

If you chose ""4. A time capsule,"" your compatibility with money isn't very high. Nevertheless, your carefree attitude makes your life relaxed. You tend to balance your income and expenses, and you don't excessively focus on frugality. Just be mindful of social expenses since you expect more friends. As long as you pay attention, your wealth will accumulate over time.

I believe those who chose ""4"" are likely the generous siblings!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 1-11-2023 20:46:23 | Show all posts
Of course, I need gold!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 08:43:10 | Show all posts
I chose the time capsule, and it seems like I truly treat money as dirt.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 10:34:44 | Show all posts
I chose ancient artifacts, and it indeed aligns very well with my personality. Hahaha!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 13:08:38 | Show all posts
Because I know my financial luck isn't strong, I don't want to find out just how strong it is.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 13:22:44 | Show all posts
Whether your financial luck is strong or not, the most direct indicator is your account balance.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list