Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

Sports Watching Shifts Sleep Routine for Good.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 30-8-2023 14:00:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Because there was a match between Manchester United and Arsenal on 7/23, I woke up early on my day off specifically to watch this game. The match itself was exciting, but after the two goals, the third goal just couldn't seem to come no matter how hard they tried. Both Arsenal and Manchester United missed several good opportunities, causing me to lose the over goal bet I placed today. The past month has really been tough luck; since entering July, I've been losing more and winning less. My win rate is really disappointing. For the upcoming matches, I'll observe whether I should continue playing. It seems these warm-up matches are really unpredictable and risky to bet on due to too many uncertainties.

On another note, something interesting happened. Rarely do I wake up early on my day off, but today I got up at 5 in the morning to watch the game. So, after the game ended around 7 o'clock, I had an extra three hours of time that I usually wouldn't have had. First thing I did was head down to the nearby park for a run. Since I'm not an early riser, I've hardly ever seen what the park looks like in the early morning. Today, I witnessed how busy the park actually is at this time. I won't describe the scenery; I don't have that kind of writing skill.

What I want to say is that I never thought the park would be this crowded in the morning. While I was still snug in my bed sleeping, so many people were already beginning their day. The run itself might not have been dramatic, but it had a little significance. Exercising in the morning, then coming back and taking a shower, really clears your mind. I felt more awake and no longer had that sluggish feeling when doing things. It might sound a bit exaggerated, but I did feel rejuvenated in a way.

After experiencing this feeling, I might try to wake up early for more runs in the future. After all, the benefits of getting enough sleep, waking up early, and exercising are undeniable for both physical and mental health. You might want to give it a try too."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 30-8-2023 14:34:17 | Show all posts
It's fine whether you sleep early or not, but the key is to never stay up late for gambling – it's really not worth it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 30-8-2023 15:18:39 | Show all posts
Brother, your experience of getting up early to go for a run is really enviable!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 30-8-2023 15:29:01 | Show all posts
As I've grown older, I rarely stay up late to watch games, which used to be a common occurrence for me.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 31-8-2023 13:39:15 | Show all posts
Getting enough sleep is indeed beneficial, but it's often challenging to go to bed early. Personally, I also struggle with falling asleep at times.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list