Reply: 4

Tarot can't reliably boost recent finances

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 31-10-2023 06:54:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
Today, I brought out the Tarot cards to help predict whether our recent financial situation will improve.

Keep your inner calm and recite in your mind how your financial luck will be next week. Then, trust your intuition to choose one card from the Tarot cards below for the result. Remember not to pick the same card again! Don't repeat! Repeating will render it invalid, okay?

Tarot Card A: If you chose Card A, it suggests that your recent financial luck will improve. Currently, your finances are stagnant, and your income is not doing well. You tend to overspend daily, so to improve your financial situation, you should take your work seriously. Actively working will stabilize your income, and your wealth will gradually improve.

Tarot Card B: If you chose Card B, your primary income luck may not be great recently, but your secondary income luck will improve. Your career income may not be performing well, but your previous investments and financial planning are starting to show some results. Overall, your secondary income is on the rise.

Tarot Card C: If you chose Card C, your recent financial luck is average, and there are no signs of improvement. The overall economic environment is not favorable, which has caused the industry you work in to underperform. Company business is declining, and this has resulted in tight finances for everyone. Hang in there; the week will pass quickly!

Tarot Card D: If you chose Card D, your recent financial luck may not only fail to improve but may even decrease. Your initial income is not great, and you are facing additional expenses recently, such as the need for essential daily items or household appliances breaking. Without new income sources, expenses will increase, and your wealth will decrease. Additionally, if you didn't have the habit of saving any money, this week might be a bit challenging. Start saving now!

Please note that this is just a small test and may not apply to everyone's specific circumstances.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 31-10-2023 12:37:07 | Show all posts
Choosing C feels quite accurate; the industry I work in is currently indeed in a downturn.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 31-10-2023 12:40:18 | Show all posts
I feel that this thing is still not very accurate.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 31-10-2023 13:16:39 | Show all posts
No matter what the situation is, I always choose C, but unfortunately, the answers provided are quite average.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 31-10-2023 23:18:51 | Show all posts
That's really accurate. I chose C. I hope the future will get better and better.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list