Reply: 6

How can I become a victorious general!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 30-8-2023 12:19:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Becoming a consistent winner is the topic we're diving into today! We'll discuss this topic through the following points:
1.Strategic Management of Finances for Longevity
2.Psychological Strategy for Longevity
3.Other Strategic Considerations for Longevity

Strategic Management of Finances for Longevity

Here we delve into the perennial topic of financial management. If you are a casual or recreational player, the concept of financial management might not be essential, as recreational players constitute a larger portion of those who stick around for the long term. As I've mentioned before, there are no hobbies that come completely free – if you enjoy certain games within the gambling sphere, spending a modest amount each month is generally acceptable. However, adopting the mindset of a professional player while being in the realm of entertainment gaming is a recipe for an unsustainable journey. Such individuals might experience a fortunate winning streak but are likely to stumble down the line or exit due to mounting losses. The concept of longevity applies primarily to genuine recreational players and true professionals.

The world of gambling as a profession is both challenging and demanding. In conventional jobs, such as working in a factory, laboring on a construction site, or an office job, there's an equitable exchange of effort for income, whether calculated hourly, daily, monthly, or annually. However, for gambling professionals, one might toil all day and end up with a negative income, highlighting the inherent difficulty. Additionally, these professionals are often isolated, spending their days either in front of a computer screen or at a gambling table, lacking a broader social circle – this is where the hardship lies. The only comparable industry in terms of the similarity of struggle might be entrepreneurship. Both share the aspect of working towards a goal, with most individuals disappearing along the path, while a few achieve resounding success. Of course, the rewards of successful entrepreneurship far outweigh the fleeting pleasures gambling might offer. Thus, being a gambling professional is indeed a challenging endeavor.

A continuous reserve of funds is an essential factor for maintaining longevity in this field – without money, there's little to play with! So, how can you ensure the lasting presence of your funds?

1. Maintain Separate Fund Pools: Many individuals engage in more than one form of gambling – for instance, playing the lottery, participating in poker games, or even placing bets on sports. It's crucial to have separate fund pools for each category. These funds should be kept distinct and not intermixed. This allows for clear tracking of expenses and earnings associated with each type of gambling. This might be a challenge for many, but taking this step is vital if you aim to have a lasting presence in the industry.

2. Managing Fund Fluctuations:While one can quickly grasp the basics of a game, achieving consistent, accurate, and significant profits often requires overcoming challenges. When the funds allocated to different projects experience fluctuations, it's essential to adjust accordingly. If you've won in the lottery but lost in poker, consider utilizing the surplus from the lottery to upgrade your poker efforts. Don't immediately use winnings to compensate for losses. Luck is a fickle thing; while it's present, don't waste it by diverting it all to offset bad luck.

3. Profit Extraction:Continuous upgrading or downgrading isn't practical. Hence, profit extraction becomes indispensable. Let's say you started with $10,000 and grew it to $20,000 or $30,000; at this point, it's wise to extract a portion of your profits. The specifics vary from person to person, but in today's society, earning $10,000 per month surpasses most salaries. However, considering the sacrifices and commitments in traditional workplaces, aiming for a higher income is a reasonable expectation. When I was new to poker, I asked someone when it's appropriate to turn professional. They said, ""When your consistent winnings exceed three times your current salary, you can consider going professional."" I find this perspective accurate.
II: Psychological Strategy for Longevity

In fact, while finances are a necessary aspect of our presence, ensuring the optimal functioning of our funds is equally crucial. Here are some important points:

1. Are You Excited?: When I first started playing Texas Hold'em, I was excited every time I prepared for a game – I even dreamt about it at night. I immersed myself in the game, feeling deeply drawn to it. Can you avoid investing emotionally and not play well in such a state? Therefore, when you engage in your chosen game, ask yourself if you're genuinely excited. Are you willing to invest time in studying what interests you? If so, your efforts will yield greater results. If you're not feeling physically well and experience mental blockages before you even begin playing, it's best to step away. Take a good rest and regroup!

2. Duration of Optimal State: Everyone has varying levels of focus and immersion during gameplay. You should know your ideal period of sustained focus during a game. For instance, in Texas Hold'em, you might need a ten-minute break every hour, and your optimal state might last 3 to 6 hours. In contrast, with lottery games, after around 50 to 80 plays, your focus might start to waver. Finding your ideal duration of focus is vital.

3. Minimizing Distractions: Despite playing in a relatively quiet environment, distractions can still affect your gameplay. If something disrupts your concentration while gaming, it's better to pause and address the issue before resuming or terminate the session and restart later. Don't multitask by chatting on social media, taking phone calls, or watching TV while engaging in gambling activities. Such distractions can lead to mistakes.

III: Other Strategies for Longevity

After you've planned your finances and adjusted your mindset, what else should you consider? Everyone has their own methods for gaming, and in this discussion, we won't go into the execution of those methods.

1. Health is Essential: Maintaining good health is crucial – it's the foundation for success in any industry. While daily gaming sessions might not be overly lengthy, poker, especially in tournaments, can demand a considerable time commitment. Games like lottery or baccarat might require only 1-2 hours of optimal focus. After your gaming sessions, spend time exercising. If you're sedentary, focus on strengthening your neck and lower back. Going for a run or working up a sweat is a fantastic way to quickly reset your mental state. Maintain an open mindset, unaffected by past losses.

2. Pursue Hobbies: What do you do when fund fluctuations and frustrated emotions strike? Smash your keyboard and mouse? While some might have done this, it's undoubtedly not a productive approach. Engage in a hobby you love – the expense is secondary; the key is to immerse yourself and forget the negative emotions from losses. Don't let your closest family members bear the brunt of your anger due to losses in your gambling endeavors. That's certainly not acceptable!

To achieve longevity in the gambling industry, it ultimately relies on you! Don't get obsessed with following betting ""gurus,"" software-based strategies, etc. Investing 100% doesn't guarantee a 100% return. Not investing at all leads to a certain defeat. Avoid setting specific goals like daily or monthly winnings targets. Focus on finding ways to thrive in the long term. The longer you last, the more surprises you'll encounter!

That's all for today's sharing. I hope you all enjoy it!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 30-8-2023 13:19:16 | Show all posts
Becoming a consistently victorious general is certainly not an easy feat.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 30-8-2023 14:07:28 | Show all posts
It's also worth taking a look and paying attention to each type of game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 30-8-2023 14:08:32 | Show all posts
Profits from playing the lottery are achievable only by skilled experts, and the original poster has indeed achieved it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 30-8-2023 14:38:18 | Show all posts
The final paragraph of the method resonates with me, but in my case, it's challenging to implement, given my consistently poor luck. ((

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 31-8-2023 08:54:23 | Show all posts
I'm content with this method if it can provide me with enough winnings to cover my daily expenses.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 31-8-2023 10:48:09 | Show all posts
Those who come here are probably all people who love gambling.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list