Baccarat Strategies – Complex Cable vs. Straight Cable

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-10-2023 19:39:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Samiksha at 26-12-2023 01:08 PM

A fellow gamer introduced me to a baccarat game and I'm sharing it with everyone here. Baccarat has more efficient methods than just betting in a straight line. The answer is simple: split one straight line into two. For example, a 6-unit cable would be "1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32," totaling 63 units. When split into two lines, it becomes "1, 2, 4, 8, 16," totaling 31 units, which is equivalent in terms of cost. You can adjust the bet sizes and lengths as you like; it's that simple.

If, before the fifth round, everyone continues to bet and the methods and bet sizes are the same, whether you win the first bet or the fifth, the result is the same. The only difference is psychological. By the fifth round, the 6-unit cable still has two moves left, while the 5-unit cable is already in the decisive round, facing a do-or-die situation.

The most important thing in betting cables is not to break the cable. When the cable breaks, it's like a ship's cable breaking, with a striking resemblance. "Cable" originally referred to a thick rope or iron wire used for mooring ships, and the term is now used to refer to many strands twisted together, like electrical cables or steel cables.

In the Cantonese dialect, "cable" also has another meaning: a betting system. The reason why the Cantonese word for a betting system is "cable" is not clear, but it's speculated that betting methods are usually made up of a series of numbers or shapes that look similar. Moreover, if one loses more money than the betting system can bear, the consequences are often severe, which is colloquially known as "breaking the cable." Betting systems refer to methods that reduce or mitigate the house advantage by changing the bet sizes. These systems are typically presented in the form of numerical sequences and can often be pushed forward using a fixed calculation method. The most well-known example is the Martingale system, which doubles the bet after every loss.

The author is explaining two different cable systems: the 5-unit cable and the 6-unit cable The 5-unit cable is used as a conservative system, while the 6-unit cable is seen as the more aggressive option. The author suggests that the key to successful cable betting is not to break the cable, as the consequences can be severe, just like a ship's cable snapping.

If you're ahead by the fifth round, with the 6-unit cable, you still have two moves left. However, if you're playing with the 5-unit cable, you're already in a decisive round, facing a life-or-death situation. The outcome depends on whether you win or lose that round. If you win, you can start again from the beginning. If you lose, you've lost 31 basic bets. The 6-unit cable doesn't have that burden, and the next round is essentially the first round for it, with four more chances to follow.

The article concludes by saying that the outcome of one round often determines the overall result, and the secret is to look at your most frequent losing streak and use it as a guideline.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-10-2023 19:54:27 | Show all posts
This strategy is worth studying.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-10-2023 07:42:34 | Show all posts
I don't understand this, I'll study and learn more about it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-10-2023 07:48:23 | Show all posts
Thank you for sharing, OP. This requires learning, and I've gained more knowledge.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-10-2023 08:58:17 | Show all posts
It's really good, and I should take a closer look.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-10-2023 11:25:12 | Show all posts
In plain terms, it's a negative progression, one of the most common strategies.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list