Reply: 3

Negative Progression Betting - Key Reminders

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 23-10-2023 12:03:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
"As we both know, the negative progression betting method, such as the progression cable, carries high leverage, high efficiency, and high costs. It's not a gambling method that everyone can afford. Players who excel at using this method must possess funds and a mindset that are relatively higher than the average gambler. Don't just focus on the positive outcomes. In my opinion, I won't label any method as inherently good or bad. Each method has its pros and cons.

I've tried various cable methods myself. Therefore, I'm writing this article to remind everyone. Before choosing this method, you must and remember to weigh yourself. In other words, you should have at least ten times the funds you're willing to lose as a reserve. Otherwise, in a game of baccarat, any combination of banker and player outcomes can occur. Without having the necessary conditions, it's not affordable.

Based on my personal experience and insights, I absolutely adhere to stopping at the third stage of the cable, even if I have sufficient funds. Perhaps some players who enjoy cable play might disagree with my statement. Actually, there's no need to argue about this. As I mentioned before, various methods have both successful and unsuccessful users. I can only share my insights based on my experience. However, under certain conditions, I don't object to going as far as the fifth, sixth, or seventh stage. That is when, like myself now, all the funds you bring to the gaming table are winnings. Otherwise, it's best to avoid it. Don't forget that I've repeatedly emphasized. The mindset of being in the winning side and maintaining a calm attitude when competing is like night and day. Being in the winning position during each confrontation, even if your current record is only a win of 100, provides an intangible advantage. It's something you can only understand through experience.

While this article may seem redundant for some of you, I still prefer to be a bit repetitive and nagging, like an aunt. I suggest that in the absence of the necessary conditions, you should stop at the third or fourth stage when using a negative progression and cable betting system."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 23-10-2023 12:52:02 | Show all posts
Negative progression is a betting strategy that cannot be entirely avoided.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 23-10-2023 13:36:23 | Show all posts
Take some key points, it's better to jot them down.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 23-10-2023 13:50:31 | Show all posts
A good method is worth learning.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list