Reply: 5

I don't play for money, but reason helps me cut losses

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-10-2023 04:55:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
After these two days of struggling, I have come to a profound understanding that I'm not suited for playing baccarat. Lately, I've been engrossed in playing small games and slot machines. Upon returning to baccarat, I faced defeat after defeat. Out of ten rounds, I lost seven, and most of the larger bets were losses. Honestly, I don't know if it's because I haven't played for so long, but I can't seem to grasp the rhythm of baccarat. Although luck is something that comes and goes, and you shouldn't push it when it's not in your favor, it's really tough to keep losing. I used to tell others that I prefer to share the joy without the sorrow, but now there's no joy to share. It's as if I've been slapped in the face at warp speed.

Let's talk about the question of whether or not you need reason in gambling. If I lost money last time because of a moment of impulse, this time I really have no excuses. I was calm when placing my bets, but sometimes luck just isn't on your side. After this experience, I've finally realized that whether or not you win money doesn't have much to do with reason. It's more about managing your emotions. Compared to last time, after losing money this time, I am relatively calm emotionally. At least I didn't inflict a second injury on my mood.

In addition, reason tells me that I really need to take a break now. I plan to rest for a few days and not engage in any gambling. I'll read a few of the novels I bought, which have been sitting around for several months. I believe taking a break is for the sake of a longer journey. When I come back to gambling next time, I hope the god of gambling can be a bit more merciful, and I'm not looking for big returns. A small win would be enough to console myself.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-10-2023 08:10:14 | Show all posts
Taking profits when you see an opportunity is the way to preserve your gains.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 22-10-2023 08:23:48 | Show all posts
Yes, that's right. Rationality and making money are not related.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-10-2023 10:06:57 | Show all posts
The biggest factor in gambling, it seems, is luck when it comes to winning or losing.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-10-2023 19:06:47 | Show all posts
It's okay to lose; when you do, take a break for a while. When you're feeling better, you can continue the battle and good luck will be waiting for you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-10-2023 19:21:17 | Show all posts
Your practice of taking profits when you see an opportunity is indeed a display of rationality.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list