Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

The slot machine is my true haven, my sanctuary for the soul.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-10-2023 20:55:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
"I wonder if you guys out there have someone or something as important as this in your reality. As for me, apart from my parents, I don't have anyone. Living alone in a big city, I sometimes unknowingly start to feel homesick, and instantly, I sense loneliness creeping in. Every year, returning home for the New Year has become the highlight of my days. So, during the COVID-19 pandemic when I couldn't go back home, it was truly painful.

But this is just how it is, and I've gradually grown accustomed to this kind of life. Although I'm not old, it's been several years since I've had a girlfriend, and my parents have started urging me to find a partner. However, I believe that if a relationship is superficial or forced, it can be painful for both parties. When it comes to finding a partner, I prefer a more direct approach - if there's a connection, we get together, and if things don't work out, we part ways gracefully, without unnecessary complications. So, I have an aversion to relationships driven by mere objectives, as it feels like both sides are testing something.

But, I'm not entirely averse to finding a partner. In fact, I hope to meet that person who can be a haven for my soul in real life, just like when I play the slot machine. However, destiny can't be forced; it happens when it happens. I truly believe that, just like my chance encounter with the slot machine, one day, I'll also meet that special someone."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-10-2023 21:02:09 | Show all posts
Slot machines might be just like women. Today, they could be tender and caring towards you, but who knows, they might turn hostile and act like they don't know you tomorrow.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-10-2023 21:09:53 | Show all posts
I'm not really interested in slot machines.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 21-10-2023 21:15:01 | Show all posts
I agree too, fate is something you can't force.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 21-10-2023 21:20:25 | Show all posts
The difficulty lies in finding people whose values and principles align with each other.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list