Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

Being cautious in making friends is essential! I got cheated while gambling!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 19-10-2023 11:52:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Is cheating really necessary? I don't know if you all remember, I once talked about a friend who frequently invited me to his house to play cards. Well, last night, I got a lesson I didn't expect. I never thought such a situation would happen to me; I always thought it only happened in the news!

Yesterday evening, even before I got off work, I received a call from that friend. He asked if I was free at night because he had arranged to play cards with some friends and was short of one person, so he invited me. I didn't think too much at the time and quickly agreed. So, last night, as agreed, I went to his place. It was just him, three other friends, and me.

We chatted for a while, and then we started playing cards, using a deck of poker cards. Initially, I was winning. However, slowly I started losing money, and I began to feel that something was not right. Every time I lost, he would win. It seemed almost like it was prearranged. I felt uneasy and decided to change the cards, saying that the current deck was not good and that I had a new deck in my car. He initially resisted changing the cards but finally gave in after my persistence. As we continued playing, the game became more balanced in terms of wins and losses, but he looked quite unhappy and as if he had something bothering him. After I repeatedly asked him, he finally confessed the truth. The cards were indeed rigged, and he said he saw something similar in the news and wanted to try it to make some money.

I was shocked. Why would you go to such lengths just to win money? I'm not a wealthy person, and I also need money for gambling. I'm now a bit wary of this friend. If he thought of cheating this time, who knows what he might do next time? So, I want to emphasize the importance of being cautious in choosing friends. Even the best friends can change, so it's better to be careful. I lost money again today. It seems like even heaven doesn't feel sorry for me."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-10-2023 13:00:05 | Show all posts
Such things, if admitted, would have already led to severe consequences in society.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-10-2023 13:06:37 | Show all posts
Some people are willing to go to great lengths for their friends, while others are the ones who backstab their friends.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-10-2023 23:40:24 | Show all posts
If a friend is like that, it's better not to get too close.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-10-2023 08:05:35 | Show all posts
People who are pitied often have their annoying aspects. In everything, it's essential to introspect first.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list