Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

How much can we earn through the Probo app?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-8-2023 16:10:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
The Probo app has caught the trade market by storm. The app allows investing in future events and a person can earn money based on the event result. How much can one earn through the app?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-8-2023 16:36:20 | Show all posts
Probe App is a prediction-based platform online. Users have a chance to predict different events and earn money based on the results as predicted. From niches including sports, entertainment, finance, and economy, users are free to choose these platforms and make an informed decision. The amount of money one can earn depends on the topics and niche covered. This is not a concrete option.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-8-2023 17:29:46 | Show all posts
I am skeptical about the app!
Probo seems to be a legitimate app. However, the algorithm runs in such a way that it lures you with initial rewards for petty amounts. This would instill your trust and with future predictions, you are likely to find yourselves going nowhere and instead losing it all.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-8-2023 17:54:27 | Show all posts
Don’t invest much in the first place.
I have yet to come across a person who has earned more than 500 rs in one event. Most of the players I know are yet to go beyond this. Hence, I won’t give you much hope to earn lakhs or crores if that’s what you are desiring.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list