Reply: 3

Is it safe to play Satta King online?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-8-2023 15:43:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
The Satta King game has transformed from being offline to online. This has allowed operators to operate under a less-informed environment against what was offline so many years back. However, is it really safe to play Satta King online?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-8-2023 16:07:53 | Show all posts
Absolutely Not!

Satta King or any form of Satta games are not safe by any means. With the games not having any form of government regulations, the gambler can fall under the wrong side of cheating and lose a ton of money. Therefore, playing offline or online, it is recommended to stay away from such games.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-8-2023 16:26:05 | Show all posts
In my opinion, I would say it’s worth a try.

Although I haven't played satta king online, it is well worth a try once or twice. Unless you are completely familiar with or trust the portal you are logged in, it is recommended to wager as minimum as possible. This ensures even if you lose, you don't lose much.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-8-2023 16:48:57 | Show all posts
No. It has no online regulations from the government.

Unfortunately for those who were planning to play satta and matka games online, the bad news is the game is not regulated by the Indian government. This triggers scammers and cheaters to take the podium and scam huge chunks of money for good. It is recommended to not fall into these traps.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list