Search
Reply: 5

Why did I initially like gambling?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 12-10-2023 14:33:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
"I've already forgotten why I initially fell in love with gambling, the original reason – was it a hobby, a pastime, or a way to vent when I was feeling down? Sometimes, in certain moods, I'd simply open my computer and immerse myself in the game.

Just now, a thought crossed my mind: What was the reason I liked gambling in the first place? Or why did I start gambling? Yesterday, a friend was talking about their relationship issues, and they couldn't stop talking about how it all began, why she could forget her initial intentions. Sometimes fate works that way; at the end of it all, you really don't know when it's over, and suddenly, there seem to be so many problems pushing you away.

I believe that gambling might be the same. There's nothing in the world that's forever; there's no such thing as ""forever."" We often hear the phrase: ""Live in the moment,"" because we never know what will happen in the next second.

Life is filled with ups and downs, sweet and sour moments. Being optimistic may help you find joy, and people with a positive attitude generally live longer! In life, the most important thing is to be happy. Those who want to place a bet but are unsure of which side to choose should be brave and place their bet. Regardless of the outcome, placing a bet will reveal the result, right?

Being born as a human, living itself has its own meaning. After experiencing all the hardships, being able to bravely face life is the greatest fulfillment."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-10-2023 17:44:43 | Show all posts
This is also a matter of each person having their own reasons.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-10-2023 17:56:26 | Show all posts
Because it offers the possibility of obtaining something without exerting much effort, and winning can be thrilling.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-10-2023 20:54:22 | Show all posts
Even if you don't engage in gambling, life is still full of games and choices at every turn.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-10-2023 20:55:30 | Show all posts
People have a natural inclination for gambling and seeking excitement. There isn't a specific reason why we like it; it's part of our inherent nature.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-10-2023 21:02:17 | Show all posts
It's definitely to make money, so I started playing.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list