Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

as long as you understand when to walk away.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-10-2023 13:02:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
Gambling is merely about buying pleasure with money, as long as you understand when to walk away.

"The game of baccarat is one that many people play continuously without wanting to stop. Every time I play baccarat, there's often a thought that comes to mind: ""Just keep gambling, you'll win! Win big!"" It's a kind of devilish desire to find a way to get money and satisfy the inner demon of gambling addiction. But not every time do you win as easily as you hope, and sometimes, continuous losses occur, leading to consequences due to this pursuit of pleasure.

Talking about the mentality of gambling, what's yours like? The idea of ""never stop gambling"" is something I've been told since childhood, and it's ingrained in me. I've always heard people say, ""Never stop gambling."" I'm well aware that gambling is not a good habit, but it has become a part of my life. Luckily, I've maintained self-discipline when it comes to gambling. Small bets for fun are fine, and I consider it a form of entertainment – a way to spend money to find enjoyment.

My wife often tells me that I have money but only use it for gambling and entertainment, which is better compared to her friends' husbands who spend their wealth on other vices. I stick to gambling for entertainment, and I've learned not to get carried away. Today is the weekend, so I played AG live baccarat on Yifa. I came and went without really seeing any opportunity to win money. When the time was up, I advised myself to leave. For me, not losing money is already enough, and I walked away with a gain of 13 yuan.

For me, every drop of water, every grain of rice, every piece of paper, and every unit of electricity should be used carefully. Money that needs to be spent should be spent, and money that can be saved should be saved. Some changes and desires take time, and you can't rush things; they'll naturally take shape when the time is right. Isn't that right?"

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-10-2023 17:42:15 | Show all posts
It's not easy to practice profit-taking and stop-loss in gambling.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-10-2023 17:54:11 | Show all posts
Maintaining a positive mindset consistently is what truly defines a master.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-10-2023 20:51:02 | Show all posts
There's no need to spend your own money for pleasure.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list