Reply: 2

Sharing Basic Techniques and Strategies for AG Baccarat

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-10-2023 09:31:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
I believe many of you are already very familiar with baccarat, so I won't go into the basics. I've been playing for many years, and it's been a gradual journey for me. No one becomes an expert overnight, and we're all just ordinary people. The world of baccarat is deep and complex, and I'm sure most of you are aware of that without me going into too much detail. Now, I'd like to share my personal insights.

Many people experience a common phenomenon: after learning a certain method, they tend to win continuously for a period of time, which could be a few days, weeks, or even months, but it's rare to see someone consistently winning for over a year. After a winning streak, there often comes a losing streak. This is quite normal and could be due to changes in your mindset or simply bad luck.

In general, I'll discuss betting directions and betting strategies based on different trends and card patterns. Let me start by providing a brief overview of betting directions and strategies:

- When the banker is strong, bet exclusively on the banker, and if necessary, pause your bets. Never bet on the player.
- When the player is strong, bet exclusively on the player, and if necessary, pause your bets. Never bet on the banker.
- When the game shows a pattern of alternating results between banker and player, bet exclusively on the pattern you've identified as strong (e.g., banker, player, banker, player). Avoid betting on streaks.

While these strategies may seem simple, it can be challenging to maintain the discipline needed to follow them.

Now, let's discuss game selection, entry, and exit strategies. Here's a key point to clarify: "entry" involves both a "trigger" and a "timing."

- Timing is crucial for entry. It's best to start betting after observing about 10-20 rounds of play when there's a clear trend in one direction (the trend is becoming stable).
- In some cases, if you see a strong "banker" or "player" trend right from the beginning, you can enter early.
- Be attentive to the actual game situation to make a decision.

Regarding the "trigger" for entry, it depends on when you see a suitable trend emerging, which can vary based on the game and your observations.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-10-2023 09:57:28 | Show all posts
This kind of strategy is not to be missed.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-10-2023 13:32:40 | Show all posts
Timing is really something that can't be grasped, it requires a person to have very extensive experience.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list