Reply: 4

Looking at online Baccarat from a different perspective

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-10-2023 06:34:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
For some reasons, I often watch some friends placing bets in the background. I really admire the Baccarat masters for their excellent betting strategies and emotional control. In addition to my admiration, I have taken the liberty to summarize some common issues that tend to arise, especially two problems that occur after a period of winning streaks. I'm sharing this from a personal perspective, hoping for constructive feedback.

It's often said that a dike can collapse due to an ant hole. Although these may seem like minor issues, if left unaddressed, they can lead to a series of setbacks in just a few days.

Danger Signal 1: After winning consistently, the daily online time keeps increasing.
You may feel that you are doing well, starting with one or two hours a day, then gradually extending to three or four hours, and eventually spending more than eight hours online daily. Why is this considered dangerous? I believe many people are well aware, but they continue to make this mistake. Increasing your gambling time continuously can lead to mental fatigue, and the longer you play, the higher the chances of encountering unfavorable conditions. When you encounter bad luck in a fatigued state, it's almost certain to affect your mood. I believe the results of this are something you can imagine.

Danger Signal 2: The age-old issue: Betting control is a critical problem.
Because I have some free time, I like to watch the betting processes of some players, especially those I consider to be excellent players who have maintained stable profits for more than ten days. From my personal perspective, I greatly admire their betting control and emotional stability. However, during a period of extended winning streaks, perhaps due to overconfidence in their own methods, some players suddenly increase their bet sizes significantly in a few rounds. Although the outcome of such situations is either a win or a loss, from a long-term perspective, I personally do not support it. Why? Your previously established chip utilization has been carefully considered for your peace of mind. Playing naturally and leisurely, even if you enter a losing streak, should not cause too much psychological pressure. However, once you abruptly increase your bets several times your usual base amount, please think twice! It's not about whether you can afford the outcome, it's that this outcome is definitely not conducive to long-term play. Unless you plan to play a few rounds and bid farewell to Baccarat, there is absolutely no need for it. Sustaining a pleasant and relaxed gambling mood is the way to go!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-10-2023 08:11:05 | Show all posts
Mental attitude is indeed crucial, and many times, it's due to mental issues that I've suffered heavy losses

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-10-2023 09:41:10 | Show all posts
"I understand the concept of mentality, but I just can't seem to get it right."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits