Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

Experienced players share stable Baccarat winning strategies.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-10-2023 09:07:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Many people have recently reached out to my public account, complaining, "Mr. Fu Songjie, how do you actually play Baccarat? I've lost hundreds of thousands, can you help me get back on track? I promise not to touch it again once I'm out." Here, I'd like to share with everyone:

Baccarat is a game that tests the temperament of each individual. Some people succeed, while others fail and gradually sink into despair. Many people find themselves in a cycle, repeating the same mistakes over and over. Life is a state of mind, and the attitude you bring to the game ultimately determines your results. Avoid acting impulsively, adjust yourself promptly, and remember the saying, "Contentment brings happiness." Having a negative mindset can lead to poor outcomes.

When we fail, it often starts with a mindset issue. When your mindset is disrupted, you neglect the essential element of controlling your bets and gradually increase them. You change your approach, and when that doesn't work, you start chasing losses and stop following the game's patterns. This misguided strategy, coupled with bad luck, leads to even more losses.

Sometimes, the lower rows may show a streak, but the main road lacks a clear pattern. Or you might see two streaks in the lower rows, but the main road and another lower row show a skip pattern. In such situations, you need to rely on your intuition and habits to determine the most likely outcome for this road. Of course, you can also use the "minority follows the majority" approach to make your judgment. For example, if two streaks are visible in the small roads and the main road shows a skip pattern, you should follow the trend of the other two roads. This method has its limitations and is not always accurate, but it can provide some guidance when you're unsure.

We will encounter various reasons for failure. If we can't adjust our mindset properly, these reasons for failure will become an endless abyss in front of us. If we can adjust our mindset, face challenges calmly, and avoid repeating the same mistakes, we can gradually move toward success.

I recommend focusing on four common patterns in Baccarat: short streaks, one-sided, ping-pong, and single challenge. These patterns are frequently encountered, and the overall trend is clear – either streaks are strong, or skips are strong. For beginners, this is a good understanding method.

Basic principles: Go with the trend and adapt to it. There are no fixed strategies or formulas.

When looking for entry points, mainly consider recent trends. Look not only at the number of streaks but also at the direction of the trend.

Remember, mastery of Baccarat takes time, and don't rush to achieve success.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-10-2023 11:22:50 | Show all posts
This is something to take a look at, thank you for sharing, and I need to learn more.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-10-2023 12:41:31 | Show all posts
Certainly, having a positive mindset is essential.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-10-2023 13:12:34 | Show all posts
Getting your mindset right is the key to long-term success.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list